Paul Ryan's "Reform": Pure BS

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Did we get scammed again? All those promises of opening the House nothing but smoke? :bang3:

Oh, yah, Ryan's a "reformer."

His House just revived the Ex-Im bank.

His House has NOT cut off funding for importing terrorists.

His House has NOT cut off funding for Baby Butchers, Inc.

And--by the way--his House did NOT cut off funding for ObozoCare. That was the Senate, no matter the foofoodust sprinkled around by a certain Milwaukee AM radio host. Ryan's House measure is different and far weaker.

Yah. "Reform."

Seems our Wisconsin blogger, Dad29, isn't that happy with Paul Ryan. Truth be told – neither am I and I had such great hopes.

Did we get scammed again? All those promises of opening the House nothing but smoke? :bang3:

Oh, yah, Ryan's a "reformer."

His House just revived the Ex-Im bank.

His House has NOT cut off funding for importing terrorists.

His House has NOT cut off funding for Baby Butchers, Inc.

And--by the way--his House did NOT cut off funding for ObozoCare. That was the Senate, no matter the foofoodust sprinkled around by a certain Milwaukee AM radio host. Ryan's House measure is different and far weaker.

Yah. "Reform."

Seems our Wisconsin blogger, Dad29, isn't that happy with Paul Ryan. Truth be told – neither am I and I had such great hopes.

What is wrong with the import bank?
I do believe we should limit importing terrorist but the federal government doesn't fund abortions. So why take it out on woman???

Also your reforms would defund infrastructure, science, r&d and education...Which is bad for things both of us like.

Forum List

Back