Paying for the fence

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
top_5_country_recipients_of_us_foreign_aid_2012.png

Interesting that we are still spending so much in Afghanistan, espeically considering Obama admitted defeat.

Here is a way to get Mexico to pay for the fence.

Foreign aid, 2012 and 2013.

upload_2016-3-2_11-47-32.png

Why if Mexico has their crap together do we send them so much money? Why do we send them any money they certainly are not great neighbors.

We give away around 50 billion a year.
Mexico gets what, half a billion a year?
Keep their aid for a while. Keep all their fuckin aid for a while.

If we didn't help out Mexico a bit, the number of illegal immigrants into this country would REALLY be a problem. However, since more and more US businesses are moving operations to Mexico, maybe we could look at that aid number again.

Trump keeps saying there's a 50+ billion trade deficit with Mexico. I don't know what that is, but he somehow plans to use it to pay for The Wall. If anyone is feeling patient enough to explain, I'd appreciate it. I've tried Googling 'economics' before, and it just gives me a migraine and hives.

If we didn't help out Mexico a bit, the number of illegal immigrants into this country would REALLY be a problem. However, since more and more US businesses are moving operations to Mexico, maybe we could look at that aid number again.

Trump keeps saying there's a 50+ billion trade deficit with Mexico. I don't know what that is, but he somehow plans to use it to pay for The Wall. If anyone is feeling patient enough to explain, I'd appreciate it. I've tried Googling 'economics' before, and it just gives me a migraine and hives.
We import more than we export from them.
Our trade deficit with China is over 500 billion I believe.
Its fuckin crazy!

Also, if we actually focused on fixing our immigration problems, your hypothetical wouldn't even apply. But alas, our government doesn't fix SHIT

43 spent over a billion dollars on a failure of a FENCE

Trump has said several times he can build a WALL for 10-15 million dollars..

uh huh, :eusa_whistle:

43 spent over a billion dollars on a failure of a FENCE

Trump has said several times he can build a WALL for 10-15 million dollars..

uh huh, :eusa_whistle:
Hell, The Donald can prolly bring her in fer under 10 million. He's built some really BIG stuff!

on a city block, not 1000 rough country miles ... just think how many times he can write TRUMP on it.

:banana: TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Its fuckin crazy!
Ahhhh, so the fact that we are such good customers will impel Mexico to pay for the wall to keep us happy importers of their products? Is that what Trump is counting on?

Its fuckin crazy!
Ahhhh, so the fact that we are such good customers will impel Mexico to pay for the wall to keep us happy importers of their products? Is that what Trump is counting on?

Trump is counting on idiots to buy his line of BS.

Its fuckin crazy!
No. But if we tariff the shit out of their exports to us, what are they going to do? Their economy will pay the price. Or what if he cuts off their aid for 10 years? People saying "mexico wont pay for the wall" are ignorant. There are more ways than asking for a blank check. Knee-jerking, if you will.

Forum List

Back