🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PBS, NBC Reporter Has been illegally voting in Florida, Reports Say

Holding someone accountable is not suppression
Duh.... When they did nothing wrong and followed Florida LAW, which even I was able to find in 10 minutes of searching that shows she is following the Florida Duel Residency Law,

and a right winger at an alleged non profit agency files a frivolous and vindictive lawsuit against this journalist who is known for her journalism covering Trump, and a right wing news site covers it and does an article on it, and spreads the article on the net to a gazillion other rightwing Nutter sites, without verifying the reporting to see it was false...

Is NOT something y'all should be bragging about, as being something GOOD....

It's harassment and intimidation.

Duh.... When they did nothing wrong and followed Florida LAW, which even I was able to find in 10 minutes of searching that shows she is following the Florida Duel Residency Law,

and a right winger at an alleged non profit agency files a frivolous and vindictive lawsuit against this journalist who is known for her journalism covering Trump, and a right wing news site covers it and does an article on it, and spreads the article on the net to a gazillion other rightwing Nutter sites, without verifying the reporting to see it was false...

Your interpretation aside, what have the authorities determined? Is she compliant with Election laws in both DC and Florida or not? Dual residency is not unique to Florida.

"The Daily Wire" -- Here piggy, piggies,.. Come get your racist gaslights, your Koch Bro pre-approved partisan talking points, your daily dog whistles, your little antidemocratic, Limbaughesque, hate morsels..

Your interpretation aside, what have the authorities determined? Is she compliant with Election laws in both DC and Florida or not? Dual residency is not unique to Florida.
Why didn't the so called Right wing News Article do the research and post the Florida and DC law on it?

AWFUL AWFUL propaganda, yellow journalism, fake news designed for YOU!

She's followed the law! Just INFORM yourself....don't be lazy!

In the past, living in two states wasn’t possible. But with the development of new technology and residency law, there are now many options for those who want to have a second address and still call themselves Floridians. So, if you're a Florida resident considering living in a different state, this article is for you. Keep reading to find out more about these situations and when you might be eligible.

Why didn't the so called Right wing News Article do the research and post the Florida and DC law on it?

AWFUL AWFUL propaganda, yellow journalism, fake news designed for YOU!

She's followed the law! Just INFORM yourself....don't be lazy!

In the past, living in two states wasn’t possible. But with the development of new technology and residency law, there are now many options for those who want to have a second address and still call themselves Floridians. So, if you're a Florida resident considering living in a different state, this article is for you. Keep reading to find out more about these situations and when you might be eligible.
Where are laws around voting in Florida as a dual resident? The article you sited largely discusses eligibility to be a dual resident and little about voting.

Please try again.

Google it yourself, lazybones

WTF does this mean?

Your state have to ask your permission to change? Your one vote …

There is no other content to know WTF you are talking about!
God I get tired of people not being able to follow a conversation….

You said: “You do your state and I'll keep mine like it is.

And I said: “Your state have to ask your permission to change? Your one vote”

What exactly do you not comprehend? Are you the king of your state? Got supreme rule do ya? No.

You can work with the party to do such, you can try, but you are but one voice, so don’t come at me like you’re in charge of anything….false bravado.

What exactly do you not comprehend? Are you the king of your state? Got supreme rule do ya? No.

You can work with the party to do such, you can try, but you are but one voice, so don’t come at me like you’re in charge of anything….false bravado.
You're clearly not following the conversation, stupid. :sigh2:

Change what? That is the part you refuse to clarify!

Your one vote? Or is it "You ARE one vote"?

English man!

Forum List

Back