🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PBS, NBC Reporter Has been illegally voting in Florida, Reports Say

Why should any of us be in favor of any system that allows for cheating? No matter who does it....

It is not cheating if it is not illegal.

Like it or not, you have given us a great insight into who you are....

Good. I am happy to be known as the guy that does not think who one can vote for should be based upon party loyalties. I wear that proudly.

It is not cheating if it is not illegal.

Good. I am happy to be known as the guy that does not think who one can vote for should be based upon party loyalties. I wear that proudly.
Missing the point is definitely your strong suit...

"This system allows those whose candidate has already been decided to aid in the choosing of his opponent. It allows the best interest of the party, and country to be undermined. This is not just a practice of Republicans, Democrats have similarly corrupted the process in the past. In 2007, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit ruled that the Virginia open primary statute was unconstitutional after a group of GOPers complained that Dems were meddling in their nominating process. Go figure. Apparently, when given the power to choose an opponent, none of us can be trusted. That is why the open primary system must be abolished. It does not serve any of us to be voting in each others worst interest."

"Simply put, Open primaries are dumb. They’re dishonest. They’re too easily prone to corruption. The mere concept is supremely unethical. Bottom line: A party and it’s people (should) have the right to solely determine who will represent them in the next election. Nobody else. This is not a Trump issue, this is not a Republican or Democrat issue, this is a fairness issue for everybody. If somebody in another party intrigues you that much, change parties. Seriously."

Missing the point is definitely your strong suit...

"This system allows those whose candidate has already been decided to aid in the choosing of his opponent. It allows the best interest of the party, and country to be undermined. This is not just a practice of Republicans, Democrats have similarly corrupted the process in the past. In 2007, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit ruled that the Virginia open primary statute was unconstitutional after a group of GOPers complained that Dems were meddling in their nominating process. Go figure. Apparently, when given the power to choose an opponent, none of us can be trusted. That is why the open primary system must be abolished. It does not serve any of us to be voting in each others worst interest."

"Simply put, Open primaries are dumb. They’re dishonest. They’re too easily prone to corruption. The mere concept is supremely unethical. Bottom line: A party and it’s people (should) have the right to solely determine who will represent them in the next election. Nobody else. This is not a Trump issue, this is not a Republican or Democrat issue, this is a fairness issue for everybody. If somebody in another party intrigues you that much, change parties. Seriously."

So, once again you want who we can vote for to be limited by party loyalties and I do not.

We will just have to disagree on this one.

The guy below, who erroneously filed the accusation.

Meet the Team - American Accountability Foundation

www.americanaccountabilityfoundation.com › ...
thomas jones american accountability from www.americanaccountabilityfoundation.com
Tom Jones previously ran the opposition research program for Cruz for President, served as Legislative Director to Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), Senior Policy ...

And the Daily Caller, whose journalists didn't even bother to check out the duel residencies that are LEGAL UNDER FLORIDA LAW.

Remember, the DNC is on record that even something as innocuous as a reliable and accurate voter database is an "existential threat" Cheating is their lifeblood, they're finished without it

Nope! Not true! We want accurate rolls without disenfranchising legal voters....you dont!

The guy below, who erroneously filed the accusation.

Meet the Team - American Accountability Foundation

www.americanaccountabilityfoundation.com › ...
View attachment 721675
Tom Jones previously ran the opposition research program for Cruz for President, served as Legislative Director to Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), Senior Policy ...

And the Daily Caller, whose journalists didn't even bother to check out the duel residencies that are LEGAL UNDER FLORIDA LAW.

And how exactly is he trying to "suppress" her vote? What has he done exactly?

Yep, we will...Why Democrats should be able to decide who Republican's candidates should be, is beyond me....

Why people should be required to swear allegiance to one party or the other is beyond me, but damn if you people will not fight for that.

Why people should be required to swear allegiance to one party or the other is beyond me, but damn if you people will not fight for that.
Don’t be so dramatic…if you’d like to have a say in a party’s nominee, then you should have to change your registration.

Your opinion is unimportant nationally. Contact your state legislators and tell them, instead of wasting your time trying to convince us.
And yours is equally….I’ll do what I think is right, you do you…

Cute though that you think this place convinces anyone. If you think it does then you truly are delusional.

Forum List

Back