🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PBS, NBC Reporter Has been illegally voting in Florida, Reports Say

That depends!

Where does she rent or own property?

Where is her driver's license from?

Where is her vehicle registered?

Enquiring minds will need to know!
You would think the journalist who wrote the article, would have researched that, and reported on it....?

Oh well.... :(

no actually moving implies you are moving your residence

Only in your

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

So, you have nothing.

Thanks, glad we agree this is not a Fed LE issue.
No, DEMOCRATS have nothing, which is why they are lying, fear-mongering, have no policies, agendas, or achievements to run on, and are getting caught attempting to rig voting machines.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

haha no it’s reality…when one moves, they change their address and residency.

Some people do, some maintain a permanent address which does not change when they move. It is pretty common actually. I was legally a state of Florida resident for the first 12 years I was in the Crops yet never set foot in the state the whole time.

I know this will shock you all, but it is possible to live in one state and have a different state be your official state of residence. It is not really all that uncommon even
Oh, can you vote in both?

haha no it’s reality…when one moves, they change their address and residency.

if one goes to work they aren’t moving
There have been many recorded cases of people moving and not updating their voting rosters. This is part of the reason why Democrats never want the voting roaters updated before an election.

Some people do, some maintain a permanent address which does not change when they move. It is pretty common actually. I was legally a state of Florida resident for the first 12 years I was in the Crops yet never set foot in the state the whole time.
no when someone moves they are changing their address

ie they are moving…it’s what moving means

Nope only one of them. Even the OP does not accuse her of voting in both.
Well, that's the question isn't it?

But, I am glad to see that you're seemingly for establishing some sort of residency in another state to tilt the vote in that state, ala Andrew Yang in GA...

Do you consider that a fine tactic?

LEGALLY...and we both know that is not always the case.

THIS dude got caught voting THREE times...

Very true. And as I said, when it is shown this person did that, I will join you in locking her up and throwing away the key.

Well, that's the question isn't it?

But, I am glad to see that you're seemingly for establishing some sort of residency in another state to tilt the vote in that state, ala Andrew Yang in GA...

Do you consider that a fine tactic?

I think it is a silly waste of time. No way you get enough people to do so to ever make a differcne.

I think it is a silly waste of time. No way you get enough people to do so to ever make a differcne.
Not what I asked...

You may think it's a waste of time, but Yang called for people to do that....He was essentially calling for open cheating, and you don't denounce that....Speaks volumes.

Not what I asked...

You may think it's a waste of time, but Yang called for people to do that....He was essentially calling for open cheating, and you don't denounce that....Speaks volumes.

If it is against the law then it should not be allowed, but I am not sure that it is.

Is it any different than pushing people to change parties to vote in primaries so they can vote for the worst candidate?

Forum List

Back