🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PBS, NBC Reporter Has been illegally voting in Florida, Reports Say

Learn how to fucking read and stop wasting everyone's time with your half-baked bullshit:

From the link you were given:

There’s no evidence Meadows ever lived or spent significant time at the address, yet he voted in the 2020 election from the address using an absentee ballot
haha you are the one that didn’t know which state.

Of course he lived in NC, he was a congressman from there

yes she publicly stated she changed her residency and still illegally voted

She did not say she changed her residency.

Why can you not understand that where you live and where is your offical state of residency are not always the same?

Voter fraud is their thing.....that's what the demonRats do, it's their thing!

They must do it.....otherwise they would never win another election again.
Democrats have a long history of cheating.

haha you are the one that didn’t know which state.

Of course he lived in NC, he was a congressman from there
What part of NEVER LIVED AT ADDRESS HE USED TO VOTE do you not get?

What is your malfunction?

She did not say she changed her residency.

Why can you not understand that where you live and where is your offical state of residency are not always the same?
i do understand that, the problem is voting. This lady resides in DC.but illegally voted in FL

An elections fraud complaint claimed “evidence suggests” that Left-wing legacy media reporter Yamiche Alcindor has been illegally voting in Florida, while her permanent residence with her husband is in Washington, D.C.

I thought this wasn't possible. I thought our elections were as pure as the white snow...

I'm sure she's some sort of MAGA Extremist..
Same article says:

A spokesperson for NBC News told The Federalist Friday that Alcindor did not break any laws.

“Yamiche’s legal residence is in the state of Florida — the only state where she votes – and she complies with state voting laws and absentee voting guidelines,” the spokesperson said.

What part of NEVER LIVED AT ADDRESS HE USED TO VOTE do you not get?

What is your malfunction?
he doesnkr have to live there to reside there. The problem with the liberal in the OP is she was voting where she was living, FL, not where she residence, DC

meadows was right to vote where he resides and not where he was living

he doesnkr have to live there to reside there. The problem with the liberal in the OP is she was voting where she was living, FL, not where she residence, DC
:icon_rolleyes: Where did Mark Meadows, Trump's chief of staff, reside when he voted in SC in 2020? It wasn't that trailer, so where?

It's crazy how little introspection you have into your own biases and how they are making you look like a fool incapable of objective thought.

Last edited:
i do understand that, the problem is voting. This lady resides in DC.but illegally voted in FL
She has a work assignment in D.C., we do not know if it is permanent.

Much like military, they move all over the country and overseas for different assignments, but use their original home state, to vote.

As long as you don't register to vote in another state, or basically do not vote in two states, or even if you do have the opportunity to vote in two states because you are registered in two states, it is not a criminal or civil offense....until you vote in two states is my understanding.

Last edited:

It is only illegal if Florida is not still her legal home of residency.

As soon as you prove that is true, I will join you in locking her up and throwing away the key

There's only one thing that will stop these election cheaters. The Brittany Greiner treatment.

She has a work assignment in D.C., we do not know if it is permanent.

Much like military, they move all over the country and overseas for different assignments, but use their original home state, to vote.

As long as you don't register to vote in another state, or basically do not vote in two states, or even if you do have the opportunity to vote in two states because you are registered in two states, it is not a criminal or civil offense....until you vote in two states is my understanding.
public records show she changed her recidency

As soon as you prove that is true, I will join you in locking her up and throwing away the key
the article states public information, he own statement, says that true

College students can register and vote in the state they go to college in, even though another state may actually be their home state, but college students can also choose to vote in their home state, if they chose not to register and vote in their college town. People do have options.

This whole stink is just rightwing gobbledygook!

They hate her, just like Trump.

She isn't registered to vote in two states, nor has she voted in two states.... She owns a home in Miramar. This whole outrage is manufactured outrage!

Forum List

Back