🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PBS, NBC Reporter Has been illegally voting in Florida, Reports Say

If it is against the law then it should not be allowed, but I am not sure that it is.

Is it any different than pushing people to change parties to vote in primaries so they can vote for the worst candidate?
I am against "open primaries"....That is cheating as well...

But, you are cementing that you are for cheating....so...

It is only illegal if Florida is not still her legal home of residency.

As soon as you prove that is true, I will join you in locking her up and throwing away the key
Believe it or not, I just found out Florida allows citizens to have duel state residency! It is quite interesting....lots of loopholes for citizens to avoid taxes from another state too. (You can only register and vote though, in one of those States, is the rule)

One state is your domicile residence, and the other state is a statutory residence or something like that....

I had no idea! We should have done it ages ago! :lol:

Edit addition

In the past, living in two states wasn’t possible. But with the development of new technology and residency law, there are now many options for those who want to have a second address and still call themselves Floridians. So, if you're a Florida resident considering living in a different state, this article is for you. Keep reading to find out more about these situations and when you might be eligible.

Last edited:
Some people do, some maintain a permanent address which does not change when they move. It is pretty common actually. I was legally a state of Florida resident for the first 12 years I was in the Crops yet never set foot in the state the whole time.
When were you a farmer and how did that allow you to vote in Florida? :abgg2q.jpg:

No, he is not. What he stated is 100% accurate.

In my former state and also in my current state, my voter registration does not indicate party. When I show up to vote on primary election day, I am asked which ballot I wish to vote on, Democrat or Republican. I am free to vote in either one, but not both.

Oh, can you vote in both?
No, and this reporter DID NOT VOTE in two states, nor is she registered to vote in DC.

y'all and your stupid faux media, just DUPED you again! Very, very poor journalism and standards! Shitty editors, if they have any....:rolleyes:

Again, she did NOTHING wrong, nor illegal.

In the past, living in two states wasn’t possible. But with the development of new technology and residency law, there are now many options for those who want to have a second address and still call themselves Floridians. So, if you're a Florida resident considering living in a different state, this article is for you. Keep reading to find out more about these situations and when you might be eligible.

No, he is not. What he stated is 100% accurate.

In my former state and also in my current state, my voter registration does not indicate party. When I show up to vote on primary election day, I am asked which ballot I wish to vote on, Democrat or Republican. I am free to vote in either one, but not both.
Do you see how that can be used by either party as a form of cheating?

No, and this reporter DID NOT VOTE in two states, nor is she registered to vote in DC.

y'all and your stupid faux media, just DUPED you again! Very, very poor journalism and standards! Shitty editors, if they have any....:rolleyes:
Do you know that for a fact?

If you are not breaking any rules it is not cheating.

I support open primaries as I think it is wrong to restrict who someone can vote for based upon the party they have sworn loyalty to.

If you are not breaking any rules it is not cheating.

I support open primaries as I think it is wrong to restrict who someone can vote for based upon the party they have sworn loyalty to.
Good grief, are people really this naive?

Just in this cycle we saw Democrats try and pump money into what they identified as "MAGA" candidates, because they thought that they would be easily defeatable....NOT putting up better ideas, NOT debating the ideas (hell they avoided debates too), NOT running an honest campaign....NO....But trying to cheat the system by rigging it in their favor....

And you support this crap....

Just in this cycle we saw Democrats try and pump money into what they identified as "MAGA" candidates, because they thought that they would be easily defeatable....NOT putting up better ideas, NOT debating the ideas (hell they avoided debates too), NOT running an honest campaign....NO....But trying to cheat the system by rigging it in their favor....

Yes, I support the right of people ot have the freedom to do this just as I did when it was Rush Limbaugh telling you ditto heads to do it.

I personally do not support it, because it can easily be used for dirty dealing, on both sides of the aisle!

When Rush was alive, he used to encourage and call on republicans to do it....

It just seems like a dirty politics, tool, rather than individual freedom....

As a registered Independent I've lived in states that made you reregister under a party then change it back afterwards....

and I've lived in states that allow you to just pick one party in the primaries, without changing your independent registry... That state did make you register by party, I don't believe it was open for every citizen to choose?

Yes, I support the right of people ot have the freedom to do this just as I did when it was Rush Limbaugh telling you ditto heads to do it.
So, “they did it too” is your defense?

I never accepted that from my kids when they were little either.

So, “they did it too” is your defense?

I never accepted that from my kids when they were little either.

There is no defense needed for something that is 100% legal.

Why should people be restricted to whom they can vote for based upon party loyalties?
As a registered Independent I've lived in states that made you reregister under a party then change it back afterwards....

Which is just stupid, to put it mildly.

There is no defense needed for something that is 100% legal.

Why should people be restricted to whom they can vote for based upon party loyalties?

Which is just stupid, to put it mildly.
Why should any of us be in favor of any system that allows for cheating? No matter who does it....

Like it or not, you have given us a great insight into who you are....

Forum List

Back