Pearl Harbor. 911. Katrina. NYC Corona

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pearl Harbor- 2400 confirmed dead.

911- 2996 confirmed dead.

Katrina 1833 confirmed.

NYC under Diblasio and Fredo's brother who were around the last to shut it down......., as of 5/13/20.

To be fair. Halve these deaths, especially 65 and older, who had one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. Or didn't even know their name.

0-17.............9 deaths
18-44..........601
45-64...........3413
65-74............3788
75+................7419

Total is...15,230 as of 5/13/20. Add 10 days and God who knows.

Halving this is 7600. Quarter it and you have near 4,000. 10% is 1500

About comorbidity. Remember. If a 50 yr old person dies from Corona, and has controlled hypertension. They are considered comorbid. Just like an 85 yr old with 5 comorbids.

Just comparing numbers of terrible events in cities, less Pearl Harbor. They lost them at a naval base.

Note. I am a qualified Life, Health, and disability underwriter.

It is a sad day when macabre members of USMB use the deaths of Americans as a political ploy to attack people instead of being able to relate to the catastrophe for what it really is, an act of God.

Note:
People with end stage renal failure are going to die from it. Obviously breathing issues are next. Strokes are probably third...............Then add a persons weight on top of any of these. Usually it is bye byes. Cold and cruel how that sounds. Nature is cruel and not politically correct. Nature wants you out of the way to not waste food and resources for the strong and next generations. This is all nature. Sucks doesn't it?

It is a sad day when macabre members of USMB use the deaths of Americans as a political ploy to attack people instead of being able to relate to the catastrophe for what it really is, an act of God.
Didn't I make this clear I am looking at this from an underwriters perspective. What qualifications do you have to speak health wise. Closing later than others even by a week is horrific.
Research Philly in 1917 to see that disaster repeated.

If NYC was Republican this would be you. Quit bull shitting me Bart.
TRINNITY HAIR ON FIRE GIF AVI.gif

Katrina 1833 confirmed.

NYC under Diblasio and Fredo's brother who were around the last to shut it down......., as of 5/13/20.

To be fair. Halve these deaths, especially 65 and older, who had one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. Or didn't even know their name.

18-44..........601
45-64...........3413
65-74............3788
75+................7419

First, I agree with you totally! Secondly, we already know why Homo Cumo is doing this. The media darlings admire and worship the guy. While Governors in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama get totally side-swiped. As if Homo Cumo is America's Governor. Thank goodness I don't live in NYC. It's bad enough here in Michigan dealing with Governor Bitchmer (that is what I call her).

Great avatar. Every person I ever saw on these boards ,when they have Bart Simpleton as an avatar, aren't too sharp.

Bitchmer. Lol. I pity your A.

When political actions result in an increased death count, it deserves attention.

When political actions result in an increased death count, it deserves attention.
Does it really? There's a whole nation full of bad political decisions out there but you only seem concerned with New York.

Especially when a Repub is involved. That is 24/7 CNN coverage.

Does it really? There's a whole nation full of bad political decisions out there but you only seem concerned with New York.
Well we're talking about NYC and NY. Are we off topic?

Our problem is that the libturds FU big time in NY and are pointing fingers to other than themselves.

The finger always points back to itself, mostly if you are a libturd.

:auiqs.jpg:

In other posts, I'm concerned with other things.

Well we're talking about NYC and NY. Are we off topic?
Why are you not talking about anyone but? Some of the crap going on here in Florida is going to have a significant death toll. DeSantis is getting nothing but praise from republicans for opening shit up and hiding the case/death count in the most elderly state in America.

The hypocrisy is stunning. The NY governor claimed to be hyper sensitive to spreading the disease to the point of cancelling schools and ordering New Yorkers to stay inside. Everyone knows that elderly citizens in nursing homes were the most vulnerable for a lot of reasons but they deserved to live just like anyone else. Why in the world the governor would have ordered nursing homes to admit infected patients is anybody's guess. Did Cuomo have a senior citizens moment himself? Did he intentionally cause the deaths of an estimated 4,000 nursing home residents because he thought they were clogging up the system, using crucial medicine and devices that could be better utilized on younger people or was he trying to jack up the death statistics in order to get more federal assistance? Nothing else makes sense.

Katrina 1833 confirmed.

18-44..........601
45-64...........3413
65-74............3788
75+................7419

About comorbidity. Remember. If a 50 yr old person dies from Corona, and has controlled hypertension. They are considered comorbid. Just like an 85 yr old with 5 comorbids.

Just comparing numbers of terrible events in cities, less Pearl Harbor. They lost them at a naval base.

....Pearl Harbor and 9-11 lasted only a few hours--and a lot of YOUNG, healthy died
Tokyo bombing -80,000 dead in a few hours

'''less PH''--but it's in your title and OP....???!!!!
etc
nonsensical analogy
you are not a qualified historian

Last edited:

Katrina 1833 confirmed.

18-44..........601
45-64...........3413
65-74............3788
75+................7419

....Pearl Harbor and 9-11 lasted only a few hours--and a lot of YOUNG, healthy died

etc
nonsensical analogy
This is not a historical post. It is really a medical post showing most disasters could have been heeded with less or no damage.

Pearl Harbor....Warnings went unheeded.

Katrina.....................Ditto

911.................Ditto

NYC handling pandemic.....................A total F disaster unheeded.

I bet if NYC was Repub run, you'd be totally different Wanna bet a c-note on it?

Katrina 1833 confirmed.

18-44..........601
45-64...........3413
65-74............3788
75+................7419

etc
nonsensical analogy
This is not a historical post. It is really a medical post showing most disasters could have been heeded with less or no damage.

Pearl Harbor....Warnings went unheeded.

Katrina.....................Ditto

911.................Ditto

NYC handling pandemic.....................A total F disaster unheeded.

I bet if NYC was Repub run, you'd be totally different Wanna bet a c-note on it?
totally wrong.......
hahahahh---you messed up on that..I'm not a Democratic or liberal
hahahahahhahahahah
I'm definitely not Democrat!!!!!! hahahahhahahaha

godamn--then there shouldn't be ANY deaths from anything????!!!!

..I'm a lot more Republican than Dem--I'm American ...I'm pro-Trump/etc --
..go look at my posts...that's a RIDICULOUS remark about being Republican

-In NYC, C19 was probably there long before any one knew anything about it !!!!!
..C19 is unprecedented ---= hard to figure out a response IN TIME

......Pearl Harbor --big negative on that...even if they put fighters up etc, it wouldn't have changed much..the PH thing has been gone over a million times ..you don't want to go there with me on that

....NYC has A LOT OF PEOPLE DENSELY PACKED...with 60 million tourists per year and business trips....

..Mother FUCK!!!!!! I guess the Dems PURPOSELY got fat just for C19?????

I've put out the links before--NYC not only has a larger population--but their ELDERLY population is larger by a percentage of IT'S population--

Forum List

Back