🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pedophile Commits Suicide/Suspected Of 90 Molestations

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
William James Vahey committed suicide after authorities linked him to preying on boys in several countries over a 40 year period. Authorities say that he worked as a teacher in 10 American and International schools during that time.

Could this be one of the reasons why the Boy Scouts of America don't want their sons (and yours) traipsing off into the woods with gay men?

FBI investigates suspected serial child molester - US news

william-james-vahey.jpg

Pedophile Commits Suicide/Suspected Of 90 Molestations

Can't stand hetero pedophiles like or homo pedophiles, either.

From the link above:

The director general of the American Nicaraguan School, Gloria Doll, said by phone from Managua that Vahey was "famous for wanting to lead student experience trips." She said that's why several of his previous schools hired him.

There is no question. I don't like pedophiles, hetero or homo.

There is a question -- but again, I agree with the second portion of your post. I don't like any adults molesting any children and I have already decided what I will do to one if I catch him in the act.

But here's the question that you missed in my ultra-long OP:

Could this be one of the reasons why the Boy Scouts of America don't want their sons (and yours) traipsing off into the woods with gay men?

Doesn't matter what the BSA thinks.

It has the right to private association, so the question is academic nothing more.

Forum List

Back