Pedophile Ted Nuget Blames Jews for Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...there it is...you consider people who are against pedophilia and the taking advantage of under aged childre "sick". I support raising the age of consent to 18....Uncle Ted certainly likes them at 13. Look who's side YOU are on.
No, I called you a sick pervert because you see 17 year old men and woman who are physically adults as being no different then 6 year old boys and girls who are children, who have not devolped sexually.

It is a sick perverted individual who mentally sees ni didference in those who have reached puberty and matured.

You are a sicko.

Last edited:
Now we see part of the Guns4America crowd support an antisemite who substitutes a gun for his dick.
FakeyJakey, is back at it again. The Faux republican is trashing another right ringer. Yeah he once told me he was a Ford Republican, this guy is so full of shit.
Anything to support Uncle Ted....whose pants, as we know, really were full of shit.

You are right...I have NOT called for the age of consent be raised to 17...I have consistantly and on many threads here called for the age of consent to be raised to 18. I have had frequent arguments with RWrs on that issue.

So...I expect your apology.
No, I expect your apology, here a man has not broken the law and you are calling people suppoters of pedophilia.

You have a pretty sick mind, pedophilia is a mental disorder where one is sexually attracted to children that have not reached puberty.

So admit your own sickness and apologize.
Ah...there it is...you consider people who are against pedophilia and the taking advantage of under aged childre "sick". I support raising the age of consent to 18....Uncle Ted certainly likes them at 13. Look who's side YOU are on.

13? Courtney Love is and always will be a mega liar. No one believes her bullshit. Well except for people that hate Teddly.

Well if she was of legal age then it's not pedophilia, at least not in the eyes of the law. Pedophilia only pertains to those who like prepubescent children. There is a disorder called ephebophilia where a person is attracted to only teens in the 15-20 age range (there abouts), but since he has been with older women, then I don't think he qualifies as having this disorder at all. Some teens look MUCH older than their ages. Easy to see why some men would be attracted to them. It's sleazy though.

Anybody with a lick of sense would know that if Ted had ever been a pedophile he would be fighting court cases out the ying yang.

You are right...I have NOT called for the age of consent be raised to 17...I have consistantly and on many threads here called for the age of consent to be raised to 18. I have had frequent arguments with RWrs on that issue.

So...I expect your apology.
No, I expect your apology, here a man has not broken the law and you are calling people suppoters of pedophilia.

You have a pretty sick mind, pedophilia is a mental disorder where one is sexually attracted to children that have not reached puberty.

So admit your own sickness and apologize.

13? Courtney Love is and always will be a mega liar. No one believes her bullshit. Well except for people that hate Teddly.

Courtney Love?? Ewww. Lol.

A meme shared Sunday on Nugent's Facebook page alleges that Jewish leaders, including Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, are behind a concerted effort to confiscate Americans’ guns. The meme showed a small Israeli flag stamped on each individual’s face below the title: “So who is really behind gun control?”
And where is he wrong? Are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it?

Well if she was of legal age then it's not pedophilia, at least not in the eyes of the law. Pedophilia only pertains to those who like prepubescent children. There is a disorder called ephebophilia where a person is attracted to only teens in the 15-20 age range (there abouts), but since he has been with older women, then I don't think he qualifies as having this disorder at all. Some teens look MUCH older than their ages. Easy to see why some men would be attracted to them. It's sleazy though.

Grab this though. And you will realize how screwed up the libs are over this situation. The age of consent was 16 years old and before that 14 years of age.

The age of consent in Hawaii is 16. There is however a close-in-age exemption, which allows those aged 14 and 15 to consent to sex with those less than five years older.

Previously the age of consent was 14, the lowest in the United States. Avery Chumbley, a member of the Hawaiian Senate, had made efforts to raise the age of consent. The age of consent was changed to 16 by Act 1, House Bill 236, passed by the Legislature of Hawaii in 2001

Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I called you a sick pervert because you see 17 year old men and woman who are physically adults as being no different then 6 year old boys and girls who are children, who have not devolped sexually.

It is a sick perverted individual who mentally sees ni didference in those who have reached puberty and matured.

You are a sicko.
Where did I ever say that 17 year old boys and girls (not men and women until 18 in case you didn't know)....were no different than 6 year boys and girls? Don't go putting your thoughts onto me.

Grab this though. And you will realize how screwed up the libs are over this situation. The age of consent was 16 years old and before that 14 years of age.

The age of consent in Hawaii is 16. There is however a close-in-age exemption, which allows those aged 14 and 15 to consent to sex with those less than five years older.

Previously the age of consent was 14, the lowest in the United States. Avery Chumbley, a member of the Hawaiian Senate, had made efforts to raise the age of consent. The age of consent was changed to 16 by Act 1, House Bill 236, passed by the Legislature of Hawaii in 2001

I don't agree with that at all. I think AOC should be 18. I don't think men should be trying to get with teenaged girls who haven't even finished school yet! Good God!

I don't agree with that at all. I think AOC should be 18. I don't think men should be trying to get with teenaged girls who haven't even finished school yet! Good God!

I myself prefer 18. We had one hell of a battle up here just to get it to 16. Back then though you would find teenagers marrying during and right after high school. They were considered young adults not babies.

Fast forward to today you have young girls who look 21 but aren't as emotionally developed as those young ladies back in the day. Really was a different scene.

Where did I ever say that 17 year old boys and girls (not men and women until 18 in case you didn't know)....were no different than 6 year boys and girls? Don't go putting your thoughts onto me.

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.

I explicetedly explained exactly what pedophlia is and that us when you reiterated your position and made another horrorific accusation directly at me.

So you are a sick, sick, sick mind, you can not comprehend the difference between adults and pubescent boys and girls.

That is a sickness in your brain, you need serious help.

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.

I explicetedly explained exactly what pedophlia is and that us when you reiterated your position and made another horrorific accusation directly at me.

So you are a sick, sick, sick mind, you can not comprehend the difference between adults and pubescent boys and girls.

LInk where I have said that. Now.

LInk where I have said that. Now.
Well?

Now we see part of the Guns4America crowd support an antisemite who substitutes a gun for his dick.
FakeyJakey, is back at it again. The Faux republican is trashing another right ringer. Yeah he once told me he was a Ford Republican, this guy is so full of shit.
I will stomp any antisemite anytime anywhere. You are so full of stupid not to believe me. You are a fake, bucky. You know it, I know it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back