Pedos Should Be Executed: 10-Month-Old Baby Dies After Being Sexually Assaulted By So-Called Father

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is just another reason why Pedos aka wastes of human skin should be automatically executed, they should just be taken outside and shot. By doing what Pedos do they have DISQUALIFIED themselves from the HUMAN RACE, as such they have NO Human Rights anymore and they have NO Civil Rights anymore.

I did not watch the video contained within the article, as a parent just the HEADLINE and the article is enough to make my blood boil with organic HATE for this waste of human skin.

This is the 10 month old babies so-called father below, I say so-called because ACTUAL FATHERS do NOT do things like this to their baby, they love and care and protect their baby, they do NOT commit acts of brutality like this filthy waste of human skin did.

This is the creature, Austin Stevens, take the POS out and shoot him:

1602198014387.png

1602198357481.png

1602198382319.png

1602198402553.png

1602198428561.png

This is just another reason why Pedos aka wastes of human skin should be automatically executed, they should just be taken outside and shot. By doing what Pedos do they have DISQUALIFIED themselves from the HUMAN RACE, as such they have NO Human Rights anymore and they have NO Civil Rights anymore.

I did not watch the video contained within the article, as a parent just the HEADLINE and the article is enough to make my blood boil with organic HATE for this waste of human skin.

This is the 10 month old babies so-called father below, I say so-called because ACTUAL FATHERS do NOT do things like this to their baby, they love and care and protect their baby, they do NOT commit acts of brutality like this filthy waste of human skin did.

View attachment 398877

View attachment 398881
View attachment 398882
View attachment 398883
View attachment 398884

They're demons.

1_2.jpg

View attachment 398877

View attachment 398881
View attachment 398882
View attachment 398883
View attachment 398884

What an EVIL fuck. Fry his ass, immediately.

View attachment 398877

View attachment 398881
View attachment 398882
View attachment 398883
View attachment 398884

You are attempting to remove a Line Item from the Democratic Party?

View attachment 398877

View attachment 398881
View attachment 398882
View attachment 398883
View attachment 398884

1602198014387-png.398877

Infant death by rape is racist.

View attachment 398877

View attachment 398881
View attachment 398882
View attachment 398883
View attachment 398884

1602198014387-png.398877

Infant death by rape is racist.
No, no, Progressives like snuffing the life out of innocent baby black folk. In fact, New York City proudly proclaims more black abortions than births.

It's if they grow up and become criminals do they then want to protect their lives.

In fact, this whole event my create the slogan, "My sperm, my choice"

Father charged for the rape and murder of his 10 month old child. Faces life in prison when if convicted should be put to death painful as possible.

Father charged for the rape and murder of his 10 month old child. Faces life in prison when if convicted should be put to death painful as possible.

Reminds me of that Pink Floyd song lyric, "Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail"

Daily I draw strength and hope from the overwhelming beauty of nature and the changing of the seasons. From the sky and the Earth and thoughts of all who have walked before me and now reside beneath it. And then, then I encounter again the capacity for brutality within the human heart. Summary executions replace visions of Orion at night and mists rising from brooks at daybreak. Hell of a thing . . .

And people wonder why police officers and prosecutors shamble around like soulless zombies throwing random lightning bolts. Imagine dealing with this kind of draconian madness on a day in day out basis. At least in war sometimes it's open season on monsters.

If convicted, 10-man firing squad armed with CO2 pellet rifles.

Might take awhile, but....

Black Lives Matter. . . .

Except for when there is no gains to be made for the leftarded agenda, that is.

Forum List

Back