pelople claing this was arrest was racially motivated.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the black kid was not under controll . the mexican kid was dwas under controll. and just becasu0e the mexican kid said smoetyhing he dint like to a his friend does not mena he hnad the right to get physical with thr mexican kid. he could have just walked away,

the black kid was not under controll . the mexican kid was dwas under controll. and just becasu0e the mexican kid said smoetyhing he dint like to a his friend does not mena he hnad the right to get physical with thr mexican kid. he could have just walked away,

There are no longer any rules except blacks get away with everything.

There are no longer any rules except blacks get away with everything.
Oh, I missed the part where the black kid got away with something. What I saw was two kids get into a shoving match for some reason. It went full fist. The black kid on the ground handcuffed while the bigger white kid got to watch from the sofa. The vid probably cut off before they put the other kid on the ground and handcuffed him, right? Now how could anybody get the wrong impression from that video?

I didn’t see anything unreasonable

The black kid was held down while they cuffed him. I didn’t see any beating or rough treatment.

The other kid just sat and waited to be cuffed.

Why would law enforcement officers engage in discriminatory conduct, knowing that they are exposing themselves to loss of employment and criminal prosecution? I am surprised that they enforce any laws against people of color.

Oh, I missed the part where the black kid got away with something. What I saw was two kids get into a shoving match for some reason. It went full fist. The black kid on the ground handcuffed while the bigger white kid got to watch from the sofa. The vid probably cut off before they put the other kid on the ground and handcuffed him, right? Now how could anybody get the wrong impression from that video?
he wasnt white he was mexican. he was under control the black kid wasnt.

Learn to spell and then you might be more credible. Until then you're just a clown.
So you think it's appropriate to discriminate against people who might be dyslexic?

Even when you can perfectly understand what they're trying to say.

Do you make fun of Down Syndrome kids too?

How about physical cripples?

So you think it's appropriate to discriminate against people who might be dyslexic?

Even when you can perfectly understand what they're trying to say.

Do you make fun of Down Syndrome kids too?

How about physical cripples?
Really?

1645133816076.gif

Forum List

Back