pelople claing this was arrest was racially motivated.

Free Shoe shine, I guess that is supposed to be a little jokey joke.
It is

blacks want to skip the part where they work their tails off to reach the same level as other races and instead just go to the head of the line

but considering how much damage they cause to our society its not really funny at all

1 if he didn't want to get in trouble then he shouldn't have done something that would attract the police. It's that simple.

2 the actual details were left out, on purpose I'd guess, at work and I can't watch the video. But it sounds like the white kid calmed down when the cops showed up and the black kid continued to be a problem so they focused on him.

3 if blacks were able to control their emotions better he wouldn't have gotten mad over some words and instigated the fight. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who said what because they are just words, it matters who lost control first.

1 if he didn't want to get in trouble then he shouldn't have done something that would attract the police. It's that simple.

2 the actual details were left out, on purpose I'd guess, at work and I can't watch the video. But it sounds like the white kid calmed down when the cops showed up and the black kid continued to be a problem so they focused on him.

3 if blacks were able to control their emotions better he wouldn't have gotten mad over some words and instigated the fight. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who said what because they are just words, it matters who lost control first.
we dont if mexican kid he fought has charges too. the thing was mexican kid was under control the black kid wasnt,. he was fighinting cops. the first thing cops do is get the situation under control.

It is

blacks want to skip the part where they work their tails off to reach the same level as other races and instead just go to the head of the line

but considering how much damage they cause to our society its not really funny at all
That is nothing but racist propaganda at best, I guess if you continue to spew that bullshit you hope someone will believe it. When all things are EQUAL we have no problem reaching those levels, but as long as their are racist like you around we have to keep fighting to get to that level. How much damage does white racist do to this society? How much damage does white criminals do to this society?

America has changed a lot since I was a child, but she still has work to do. Now folks like you want things to go back to the good ole days and that is just not going to happen.
Yes

America went from discriminating AGAINST black people to discriminating FOR them instead

and you are still complaining because blacks still failed to catch up

you are right thousands of yotube videos of them fighting all over creation proves it,

pelople claing this was arrest was racially motivated.​

I don’t know who this pelople person is. And I don’t know wtf claing is. Klingon? But all arrests are racially motivated. Human race.

Forum List

Back