Pelosi Daughter's 'Welfare Queens' Video...

Racist! Racist! Racist!

You're the racist. You sit there and judge me, claim I'm not black for not toeing the democrat line. Shut the fuck up, RACIST.

An Entitlement/Moocher State. That's what we've become unfortunately. I know some parts of this vid are rough. She is very annoying. She loves to hear herself speak. It runs in the family i guess. lol! But the video is pretty interesting, so hang in there.

Real Time w/Bill Maher-Welfare Queens+discussion - YouTube

:eek:

Equal time would dictate that you also provide the video she shot of those Southern voters who were on food stamps, yet saying that they want anyone BUT Obama.

The only person suggesting that was liesmatters.

I thought you would do that. You're trying to cut a fart and then blame it on someone else.

Why did you respond with "stating the truth is not racist" to TM if you didnt think it was truth?

I am not trying to anything but mock liesmatters........ :tongue:

Read what i said.... not what you want it to say.

Thats why I asked the question to you but you keep saying Truthmatters in every response.

Why did you respond with "stating the truth is not racist" to TM if you didnt think it was truth?

I thought you would do that. You're trying to cut a fart and then blame it on someone else.

I am not trying to anything but mock liesmatters........ :tongue:

Read what i said.... not what you want it to say.

Thats why I asked the question to you but you keep saying Truthmatters in every response.

Thats right... you're catching on. It has nothing to do with any subject..... or don't you follow the board goings on?

This is about liesmatters and her hack lying shit and ranting on.

Stating ANY truth is not racist..... simple as that.

Forum List

Back