🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

Nope, all I have is his word that he did so. If someone is willing to brag about sexual assault, i have no good reason not to believe them. have you ever bragged about such things?
Such locker-room talk has happened since before you were born and still goes on today. Nice partisan 'hit' attempt, though.

locker room talk happens between teenagers...not 68 year old men.

do you make it a habit of bragging about sexually assaulting women to you buddies?

It was NEVER ASSAULT. NEVER ASSAULT. NEVER ASSAULT.

I am not sure how many more times I can pound that nail.

When you grab a person's genitals without asking that is the very definition of assault.

Why not try it for yourself and see how it works out...be sure to let us know the results of your experiment.

have you done the experiment yet?

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

This is EXACTLY what he said, Gator. I am neither famous nor rich so you cannot use your argument on me. If they let you do it, then it is not assault.

If you do not ask, you do not know if they want you to do it.

Many women that are sexually assaulted/harassed let it happen at the time as they feel powerless to stop it.

you justifying these kinds of actions are why people like my daughter has to put up with asshole men that think they are entitled to grab her.

you are part of the problem

It was NEVER ASSAULT. NEVER ASSAULT. NEVER ASSAULT. I am not sure how many more times I can pound that nail.
He understands just fine. Pushing False Narratives, false accusations, and lies against Trump / Republicans / Conservatives is just what snowflakes do best.

And like a good board rule-breaking snowflake, he continues to hijack the thread to engage in 'B...b...but what about Trump' distractions to prevent anyone from talking about the thread topic, which is how Pelosi is demonstrating the Democrats' double standard regarding women by defending 'Creepy Joe'.

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

:p

Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

LOL, all the non-sense attacks against TRUMP and women have backfired. In the past few months we've had the democrats giving a pass to Keith Ellis who beat and threatened his girlfriend, along with the Lt. Governor of Virginia who sexually assaulted 2 women, Cory Booker another sexual assault, and then we have Bernie and Robert who have underling dark thoughts of rape and killing children.
And we all know this is just the beginning with Biden. If democrats and the media acknowledge Biden's creepy behavior with the 2 women who have come forward, they will also have to acknowledge the creepy behavior of Biden expressing similar behavior with young girls.

Nope, all I have is his word that he did so. If someone is willing to brag about sexual assault, i have no good reason not to believe them.

have you ever bragged about such things?

It was never "ASSAULT". It was prowess. You need to stop making sh*t up. With uncle Joe its pictures and conjecture.

one more time...

When you grab a person's genitals without asking that is the very definition of assault.

Why not try it for yourself and see how it works out...be sure to let us know the results of your experiment.

He never said that. EVER. When did he say that?

Go listen to the Billy Bush tape again...quit being a blind sheep.

I think you should take your own advice. Your hatred for Trump has blinded you. I neither hate Trump nor Obama. I disliked many of their policies but don't hate them as people.

Oh fuck, now we are down to this? I do not hate Trump, I praise Trump when he does things I agree with, and criticize him when he does things I do not agree with, just like I do everyone else in the fucking world.

Such locker-room talk has happened since before you were born and still goes on today. Nice partisan 'hit' attempt, though.

locker room talk happens between teenagers...not 68 year old men.

do you make it a habit of bragging about sexually assaulting women to you buddies?

It was NEVER ASSAULT. NEVER ASSAULT. NEVER ASSAULT.

I am not sure how many more times I can pound that nail.

have you done the experiment yet?

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

This is EXACTLY what he said, Gator. I am neither famous nor rich so you cannot use your argument on me. If they let you do it, then it is not assault.

If you do not ask, you do not know if they want you to do it.

Many women that are sexually assaulted/harassed let it happen at the time as they feel powerless to stop it.

you justifying these kinds of actions are why people like my daughter has to put up with asshole men that think they are entitled to grab her.

you are part of the problem

Now you're back pedaling. You said listen to the tape and I showed you his EXACT verbiage. It was bravado speak. Obviously people like him are used to girls fawning over them due to fame and wealth so they gauge those signals. I am neither famous nor wealthy and neither are you. But he was not bragging about assault, he was bragging about women fawning over him. It was crass but he thought it was a private conversation. It was not remotely assault.

I am a father of two daughters as well and I get your point but again he was not bragging about assaulting anyone. He was bragging about not needing to even try with women sometimes because they fawn all over him.

It was never "ASSAULT". It was prowess. You need to stop making sh*t up. With uncle Joe its pictures and conjecture.

one more time...

I think you should take your own advice. Your hatred for Trump has blinded you. I neither hate Trump nor Obama. I disliked many of their policies but don't hate them as people.

Oh fuck, now we are down to this? I do not hate Trump, I praise Trump when he does things I agree with, and criticize him when he does things I do not agree with, just like I do everyone else in the fucking world.

Then you need to drop the assault narrative because clearly I have proven otherwise.

one more time...

Then you need to drop the assault narrative because clearly I have proven otherwise.
Never going to happen.....again, pushing False Narratives, false accusations, and lies against Trump / Republicans / Conservatives is just what snowflakes do best and something they have committed a portion of their life to doing. .

Now you're back pedaling. You said listen to the tape and I showed you his EXACT verbiage. It was bravado speak. Obviously people like him are used to girls fawning over them due to fame and wealth so they gauge those signals. I am neither famous nor wealthy and neither are you. But he was not bragging about assault, he was bragging about women fawning over him. It was crass but he thought it was a private conversation. It was not remotely assault.

I am a father of two daughters as well and I get your point but again he was not bragging about assaulting anyone. He was bragging about not needing to even try with women sometimes because they fawn all over him.

And your defense of Trump is why people like him will keep doing it. My daughter has faced it first hand when she was a waitress to help pay for her college. As long as we dismiss it as "bravado' and other such bullshit, it will keep happening to your and my daughters.

one more time...

no, all you have done is justify his words because he was a celebrity.

And your defense of Trump is why people like him will keep doing it. My daughter has faced it first hand when she was a waitress to help pay for her college. As long as we dismiss it as "bravado' and other such bullshit, it will keep happening to your and my daughters.

No! He was talking about women hitting on him or flirting with him because of his celebrity, wealth, etc. Not some asshole hitting on your daughter. Those are two mutually exclusive actions.

No. I am stating as a celebrity and a wealthy one, women hit on him...or used to...nonstop. He plays in a different league. And again he said they LET YOU. He never said I forced myself. Look at Bob Kraft. Look at many old fogeys with trophy wives. It is a different set of circumstances. I am happy to criticize DJT over his lack of budget setting, lack of entitlement reform and slow movement on the Wall. But this tape is silly.

yet all you have done is attack him for the same.

if he DID it then yes, bad trump. however, you can't name a single instance he did it, just said it. you tell me i get sensitive a lot but you're panties are wadded up to hell and back over something he SAID and you can find no PROOF he did it.

unwad those granny panties man.

*turns on dukes of hazzard music*

"Well it looks like Ol' Diamond Joe is at it agin"

55795228_2362566207294614_607478314625400832_n.jpg

giphy.gif
Now you reduce yourself to posting photoshopped images? <smh>

lol.

If you can't have fun at that bozo's expense, who can we have fun at?

Shit, I remember when Trump won the election, the left posted Biden meme, after Biden meme. Loosen up already. criminy.

10 Most Ridiculous Joe Biden Quotes - Listosaur | Hungry for Knowledge

JBRump1000-5aaac75fa9d4f9003760db66.jpg
J7WdgTi.jpg
tumblr_op6vtckzin1w454clo1_400.png

More 'Trump Hijack BS'...now you are claiming that daughters like yours are in danger of being sexually assaulted because of President Trump's inappropriate JOKE.

Thanks for the 'drama' and BS partisan narrative.

Meanwhile Democrats have been running around dropping their pants and telling women to 'suck it', engaging in sexual misconduct and instead of stopping it they have been covering it up by illegally using tax dollars to buy the silence of their victims, and have been groping innocent women while sniffing their hair...

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

:p

Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

you folks are disgusting

No! He was talking about women hitting on him or flirting with him because of his celebrity, wealth, etc. Not some asshole hitting on your daughter. Those are two mutually exclusive actions.

No, they are not mutually exclusive actions. She worked in a high end restaurant that got the rich and the powerful, full of people just like Trump

*turns on dukes of hazzard music*

"Well it looks like Ol' Diamond Joe is at it agin"

55795228_2362566207294614_607478314625400832_n.jpg

giphy.gif
Now you reduce yourself to posting photoshopped images? <smh>

lol.

If you can't have fun at that bozo's expense, who can we have fun at?

Shit, I remember when Trump won the election, the left posted Biden meme, after Biden meme. Loosen up already. criminy.

10 Most Ridiculous Joe Biden Quotes - Listosaur | Hungry for Knowledge

JBRump1000-5aaac75fa9d4f9003760db66.jpg
J7WdgTi.jpg
tumblr_op6vtckzin1w454clo1_400.png
some of those were flat out hilarious!

i also loved the dude who photoshopped trumps face on the queen. oh my god that was genius.

you folks are disgusting
'You folks'?

Sorry my pointing out Nancy Pelosi showing the Democrat Party's hypocrisy by defending the inappropriate conduct of Joe Biden offends you, snowflake.

More 'Trump Hijack BS'...now you are claiming that daughters like yours are in danger of being sexually assaulted because of President Trump's inappropriate JOKE.

no, they are in danger of being sexually assaulted because of people like you that defend and justify such comments as normal.

yet all you have done is attack him for the same.

if he DID it then yes, bad trump. however, you can't name a single instance he did it, just said it. you tell me i get sensitive a lot but you're panties are wadded up to hell and back over something he SAID and you can find no PROOF he did it.

unwad those granny panties man.

Personally, someone that is willing to brag about such actions is no better than someone that did them. I have bragged about a lot of thing when it came to women, never once about sexually assaulting them.

The only proof I have is that Trump said he did it, why are you calling him a liar?

Forum List

Back