🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

Now you're back pedaling. You said listen to the tape and I showed you his EXACT verbiage. It was bravado speak. Obviously people like him are used to girls fawning over them due to fame and wealth so they gauge those signals. I am neither famous nor wealthy and neither are you. But he was not bragging about assault, he was bragging about women fawning over him. It was crass but he thought it was a private conversation. It was not remotely assault.

I am a father of two daughters as well and I get your point but again he was not bragging about assaulting anyone. He was bragging about not needing to even try with women sometimes because they fawn all over him.

And your defense of Trump is why people like him will keep doing it. My daughter has faced it first hand when she was a waitress to help pay for her college. As long as we dismiss it as "bravado' and other such bullshit, it will keep happening to your and my daughters.

No! He was talking about women hitting on him or flirting with him because of his celebrity, wealth, etc. Not some asshole hitting on your daughter. Those are two mutually exclusive actions.
He was talking about sexually assaulting women. Sure, he framed it as though they want it. Though many came forward and said they didn’t. But then that’s what sexual assaulters do; They blame their victims.And then of course, idiots excuse them because they accept their excuses. Especially when it’s politically expedient.

no, they are in danger of being sexually assaulted because of people like you that defend and justify such comments as normal.
Oh, so now my pointing out Democrat hypocrisy and how you continue to hijack this thread by spreading false narratives and false accusation - which you admitted to not being able to prove with any evidence - is putting your daughter at risk....

Bwuhahahaha. You are such a f*ing joke.

As entertaining as you are, try to get back on the thread topic or gtfo.

no, they are in danger of being sexually assaulted because of people like you that defend and justify such comments as normal.
Oh, so now my pointing out Democrat hypocrisy and how you continue to hijack this thread by spreading false narratives and false accusation - which you admitted to not being able to prove with any evidence - is putting your daughter at risk....

President is a confessed sexual predator, what's your point...

I have all the evidence I need, he confessed to doing it.

President is a confessed sexual predator, what's your point...
My point is you are a liar, and you and GG continue to violate the rules of this board by hijacking the thread topic in an effort to defend Liberal / Democrat hypocrisy.

Now you're back pedaling. You said listen to the tape and I showed you his EXACT verbiage. It was bravado speak. Obviously people like him are used to girls fawning over them due to fame and wealth so they gauge those signals. I am neither famous nor wealthy and neither are you. But he was not bragging about assault, he was bragging about women fawning over him. It was crass but he thought it was a private conversation. It was not remotely assault.

I am a father of two daughters as well and I get your point but again he was not bragging about assaulting anyone. He was bragging about not needing to even try with women sometimes because they fawn all over him.

And your defense of Trump is why people like him will keep doing it. My daughter has faced it first hand when she was a waitress to help pay for her college. As long as we dismiss it as "bravado' and other such bullshit, it will keep happening to your and my daughters.
If you had raised your daughters to be strong, independent women, as I did mine, they won't have any problems.

All the evidence anyone needs is watching videos of Biden inappropriately touch women and creepily 'sniff' them...

If you had raised your daughters to be strong, independent women, as I did mine, they won't have any problems.

Oh trust me, she did not just take it, but that does not change the fact that people defending and justifying such actions and talk keep it happening all around the country. She should not have needed to fight back against it, that is the point you fail to grasp, but you are not allowed to say anything bad about your god in the white house, so what other choice do you have

All the evidence anyone needs is watching videos of Biden inappropriately touch women and creepily 'sniff' them...

Yes, Biden is creepy, but you have proven that being creepy is not a disqualifying trait for being in the White House. It is creepy to joke about grabbing women pussies, it is creepy to joke about wanting to "date" your daughter...yet here we are with that creepy guy in the fucking white house.

You are ascribing to Donald Trump malicious intent, without cause. Bear in mind, Trump himself has a daughter and a mother.

I have to agree with Azog here. Why do you believe that Mr. Trump cannot read the signals and cannot tell when it is wanted, and when it is not wanted? In the context of that quote, he even said that he was trying to get her, but HE FAILED. That is what sparked the second line of controversial conversation that the media harps on. So if it was, "assault," he would not have cared what she wanted, but clearly, HE DID.

"I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Sounds to me like a man that is aware of the limits, or to an extent, of some decency of the desires of what a woman wants, eh?

Oh trust me, she did not just take it, but that does not change the fact that people defending and justifying such actions and talk keep it happening all around the country. She should not have needed to fight back against it, that is the point you fail to grasp, but you are not allowed to say anything bad about your god in the white house, so what other choice do you have
Well, there's a lot of things in life that we shouldn't have to put up with. Or fight back against. I failed to grasp what?

No! He was talking about women hitting on him or flirting with him because of his celebrity, wealth, etc. Not some asshole hitting on your daughter. Those are two mutually exclusive actions.

No, they are not mutually exclusive actions. She worked in a high end restaurant that got the rich and the powerful, full of people just like Trump

There is no one "just like Trump". Unless Tom Brady, Gronk, LeBron James and Bryce Harper frequented it.

He was talking about sexually assaulting women. Sure, he framed it as though they want it. Though many came forward and said they didn’t. But then that’s what sexual assaulters do; They blame their victims.And then of course, idiots excuse them because they accept their excuses. Especially when it’s politically expedient.

No he was not whatsoever. He was bragging that women fawned over him and LET HIM do whatever he wanted. That was the bragging part. No one ever brags about assault.

You are ascribing to Donald Trump malicious intent, without cause. Bear in mind, Trump himself has a daughter and a mother.

I have to agree with Azog here. Why do you believe that Mr. Trump cannot read the signals and cannot tell when it is wanted, and when it is not wanted? In the context of that quote, he even said that he was trying to get her, but HE FAILED. That is what sparked the second line of controversial conversation that the media harps on. So if it was, "assault," he would not have cared what she wanted, but clearly, HE DID.

"I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Sounds to me like a man that is aware of the limits, or to an extent, of some decency of the desires of what a woman wants, eh?

Yes, he has a daughter and a mother and a wife.

He jokes about wanting to "date" his daughter, he cheats on his wives, as is evident by your quote.

The fact that he "grabbed" them by the pussy before finding out if they wanted him to says that he does not know what the right limits are.

but I will agree that he is not a rapist. but that is a pretty damn low bar

What actions? He was bragging about the fact that hey hit on him!?!?!? Gator, you're losing a lot of credibility here. Not that you GAF but still.

Of course.

No, they are not mutually exclusive actions. She worked in a high end restaurant that got the rich and the powerful, full of people just like Trump

There is no one "just like Trump". Unless Tom Brady, Gronk, LeBron James and Bryce Harper frequented it.

Prior to the election Trump was just another rich asshole, he was a dime a dozen. Her restaurant did get some pro football players but mostly pro golfers and actors.

He jokes about wanting to "date" his daughter, he cheats on his wives, as is evident by your quote.

The fact that he "grabbed" them by the pussy before finding out if they wanted him to says that he does not know what the right limits are.

#1) He said that about Ivanka because he was complimenting her in terms of he likes to date beautiful and smart women and he considers his daughter to be one. Only simple minded people would take that literally.

#2) No....he never said BEFORE. That is a simple lie. He said they let you do anything...so by that time they are already interested. Still crass but not assault by any means.

#3) Do you think WJC was a rapist?

What actions? He was bragging about the fact that hey hit on him!?!?!? Gator, you're losing a lot of credibility here. Not that you GAF but still.

you are right about one thing, I did not give a fuck what you Trump defenders think of me. you go right on defending those actions and words. I pray it never happens to your daughters, but if if does I hope you will be near as understanding.

Wow, you are usually so rational and logical, but you have become unhinged.

He said, they "let you." There is no evidence of any such conduct that you ascribe to him as non-consensual.

Have you asked every single woman if you could kiss them in your life? Seriously?

Your hate is eating you up dude.

You have lost it and contracted TDS man.

Never thought you would sink to the level of Deano.

Forum List

Back