🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

Sure, let’s ask Stormy...

"smaller than average"
She wouldn't know.......Michael Avenatti really screwed her story big time...and cost her to repay Trump......and you guys(lefties) wanted him to run for President.........
She wouldn’t know??

She’s seen plenty of dicks. I’m certain she knows.

You just don’t like her answer and you’re too big of a trump sycophant yourself to just let it go.
She has seen plenty, just not the Presidents.........
LOLOL

If that were true, trump wouldn’t have paid her $130,000 to not tell anyone.

Not true, sometimes it's easier to pay, you really have no clue how the legal system works.
What does paying off a mistress to remain silent about an affair have to do with the legal system?

She wouldn't know.......Michael Avenatti really screwed her story big time...and cost her to repay Trump......and you guys(lefties) wanted him to run for President.........
She wouldn’t know??

You just don’t like her answer and you’re too big of a trump sycophant yourself to just let it go.
LOLOL

Not true, sometimes it's easier to pay, you really have no clue how the legal system works.
What does paying off a mistress to remain silent about an affair have to do with the legal system?
Its WHY they do it.....and it's a major reason we don't have loser pays....nuisance suits would go away and take money from lawyers........you know it and I know it.

She wouldn’t know??

LOLOL

Its WHY they do it.....and it's a major reason we don't have loser pays....nuisance suits would go away and take money from lawyers........you know it and I know it.
Idiot, the reason trump did it was so the public wouldn’t know he cheated on his newlywed wife when we were getting ready to vote in 11 days. That has nothing to do with the “legal system.”

LOLOL

Idiot, the reason trump did it was so the public wouldn’t know he cheated on his newlywed wife when we were getting ready to vote in 11 days. That has nothing to do with the “legal system.”
How do you know it's true? Answer: you don't....and isn't blackmail a crime? Shouldn't Stormy serve time with her lawyer? Michael Avenatti 2020, you lefties bought that hook line and sinker.....bwahahahhahahhahhaahhahaahhaaahahhaha

LOLOL

How do you know it's true? Answer: you don't....and isn't blackmail a crime? Shouldn't Stormy serve time with her lawyer? Michael Avenatti 2020, you lefties bought that hook line and sinker.....bwahahahhahahhahhaahhahaahhaaahahhaha
I believe it’s true because he’s an adulterer and a shit husband; and because two women had the same story, independently from one another.

And it’s not blackmail if Trump approached her to stay quiet about her account.

And what did I buy about Avenatti? I never promoted him for 2020.

I believe it’s true because he’s an adulterer and a shit husband; and because two women had the same story, independently from one another.

Your boys did, Brian Stelter on CNN did, people on MSNBC and CNN did, and since you're a lefty.....it's YOUR boys that promoted that filth..............must be nice to be on the same side as that dirtbag

As for Stormy, ok, YOU believe it, and honestly at first I did, but after seeing how this Russian Hoax and at what length they will go to get Trump, I don't, and Then you have Michael Avenetti as the lawyer, when her first one said to let it go, but she got Mikey to say spill the beans.....sorry but neither of those has more credibility than Trump.....not even close.......

Your boys did, Brian Stelter on CNN did, people on MSNBC and CNN did, and since you're a lefty.....it's YOUR boys that promoted that filth..............must be nice to be on the same side as that dirtbag

As for Stormy, ok, YOU believe it, and honestly at first I did, but after seeing how this Russian Hoax and at what length they will go to get Trump, I don't, and Then you have Michael Avenetti as the lawyer, when her first one said to let it go, but she got Mikey to say spill the beans.....sorry but neither of those has more credibility than Trump.....not even close.......
LOLOL

You’re demented to paint with such s broad brush. That would be like saying you must be an adulterer since your boy trump is an adulterer.

LOLOL

You’re demented to paint with such s broad brush. That would be like saying you must be an adulterer since your boy trump is an adulterer.
No, it's not.....you support people that say that......and you believed in Avenatti......don't give me that shit you didn't.......in fact show me a post where you derided the guy? I bet there isn't one (and I want one from last year)

LOLOL

No, it's not.....you support people that say that......and you believed in Avenatti......don't give me that shit you didn't.......in fact show me a post where you derided the guy? I bet there isn't one (and I want one from last year)
And you support an adulterer.

These are the same Democrats who:

Said in defense of Bill Clinton's affairs / sexual harassment / sexual assaults / rape, "What a President does in his own free time is no one's business but his own."

:shok:

This is the same Democratic Party whose Senators engaged in sexual misconduct for DECADES and instead of trying to stop it formed a committee whose sole reason for existing was to pay for their victim's silence with tax dollars...

:wtf:

I want them to leak that “Me to” list thing. The one that has the names of all the congress trash who used taxpayer dollars to Bush their accusers.

LOLOL

Wait, you supported Bill Clinton and all your lefty friends did........do you people even think about your childish arguments before you make them?

Arguing with you is like dealing with a 5 year old.......you literally have as many facts and the logic of a 5 year old........

LOLOL

Wait, you supported Bill Clinton and all your lefty friends did........do you people even think about your childish arguments before you make them?

Arguing with you is like dealing with a 5 year old.......you literally have as many facts and the logic of a 5 year old........
LOL

That's funny since it's your logic. You're the one claiming that I supported Avenatti for president because some lefties did, even though I didn't. But you're right, that logic is the mentality of a 5 year old.

LOLOL

LOL

That's funny since it's your logic. You're the one claiming that I supported Avenatti for president because some lefties did, even though I didn't. But you're right, that logic is the mentality of a 5 year old.
Because dude people like you are dishonest....I mean you try to Blame Trump for Omars comments.......really sick people......
Again I asked you to show me where you said something negative about him, I still haven't seen any quotes........and he was in lots of threads last year....so where did you call out Avenatti?

LOLOL

LOL

Because dude people like you are dishonest....I mean you try to Blame Trump for Omars comments.......really sick people......
Again I asked you to show me where you said something negative about him, I still haven't seen any quotes........and he was in lots of threads last year....so where did you call out Avenatti?
I have no need to post anything. You made the claim which you can't back up. That's why you're desperately trying to shift the burden onto me to prove a negative since you can't prove a positive.

LOL

I have no need to post anything. You made the claim which you can't back up. That's why you're desperately trying to shift the burden onto me to prove a negative since you can't prove a positive.
No, you do, you said you didn't back him....there is no evidence of that....I can make an assumption based on how you post and what your politics are......You are a leftwinger, so let me ask you this......what about Omar's comes on 911? Give us your thoughts

LOL

No, you do, you said you didn't back him....there is no evidence of that....I can make an assumption based on how you post and what your politics are......You are a leftwinger, so let me ask you this......what about Omar's comes on 911? Give us your thoughts
The evidence to prove your claims rests solely upon your shoulders. There is no burden on me to prove you wrong when you're clearly incapable of proving yourself right.

As far as Omar, I think she's a piece of shit. I also think she has the right to be a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back