🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

Snowflakes started that, moron, in defense of criminal Obama admin members.

I have seen more than a few of your Trumpians use it in defense of your hero.
Who did you vote for last election, dingus?

Johnson
That did you a lot of good

It did just as much good as the 2.1 million people in my state that voted for Trump. Them and I accounted for the same number of electoral votes. Thus is the nature of our system.
Wait Trump won Florida....so those people did matter.

Typical Lying Leftard. Typical Lakhota.
  • Makes outlandish claims offering NO evidence to even support it.
  • Reader calls for supporting evidence.
  • Lakhota 'Funnys' you.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Your utter lack of self awareness is hysterical. What you just described there is exactly what you did to me here...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Guess that makes you a Typical Lying Leftard, according to you, huh?
Uh that's one, lakhota and franco make it on almost every post.....I don't use that one much.....but I have a few times, most of the time I just shit on you in posts though....

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

:p

Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...
what was that about Roy Moore?

I have seen more than a few of your Trumpians use it in defense of your hero.
Who did you vote for last election, dingus?

Johnson
That did you a lot of good

It did just as much good as the 2.1 million people in my state that voted for Trump. Them and I accounted for the same number of electoral votes. Thus is the nature of our system.
Wait Trump won Florida....so those people did matter.

I do not live in Florida

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Lakhota 'Funnys' you.

Your utter lack of self awareness is hysterical. What you just described there is exactly what you did to me here...

Uh that's one, lakhota and franco make it on almost every post.....I don't use that one much.....but I have a few times, most of the time I just shit on you in posts though....
LOLOL

Any... day... now...

• Lakhota 'Funnys' you.

LOLOL

Any... day... now...
Every post, but hey atleast you're still talking about getting Trump...any day now!

She wouldn't know.......Michael Avenatti really screwed her story big time...and cost her to repay Trump......and you guys(lefties) wanted him to run for President.........

• Lakhota 'Funnys' you.

LOLOL

Any... day... now...
Every post, but hey atleast you're still talking about getting Trump...any day now!
bonkers.gif

LOLOL

Did you really think it was necessary for you to show the forum again just how crazed you are?

Sure, let’s ask Stormy...

"smaller than average"
She wouldn't know.......Michael Avenatti really screwed her story big time...and cost her to repay Trump......and you guys(lefties) wanted him to run for President.........
She wouldn’t know??

She’s seen plenty of dicks. I’m certain she knows.

You just don’t like her answer and you’re too big of a trump sycophant yourself to just let it go.

Trump is giant, just ask the ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

"smaller than average"
She wouldn’t know??

You just don’t like her answer and you’re too big of a trump sycophant yourself to just let it go.

Well...plenty of professional ones...

"smaller than average"
She wouldn’t know??

She has seen plenty, just not the Presidents.........

• Lakhota 'Funnys' you.

LOLOL

Any... day... now...
bonkers.gif

LOLOL

Did you really think it was necessary for you to show the forum again just how crazed you are?
Maybe today you'll get em!!!!!!!! while I laugh at you buy more media bullshit and it blowing up in your faces.

bonkers.gif

LOLOL

Ah, Gee, that's about as close as I've seen Faun come yet to an adult argument rebuttal: Accusing his betters of being crazy while showing a Sponge-Bob animation.

bonkers.gif

LOLOL

Ah, Gee, that's about as close as I've seen Faun come yet to an adult argument rebuttal: Accusing his betters of being crazy while showing a Sponge-Bob animation.
Like I said these people have the maturity of a 5 year old....arguing with them is hilarious

bonkers.gif

LOLOL

Like I said these people have the maturity of a 5 year old....arguing with them is hilarious

The funny thing is that like their Uncle Joe, everyone sees them making an ass out of themselves, but themselves.

No. Is Biden?

"smaller than average"
She wouldn’t know??

LOLOL

If that were true, trump wouldn’t have paid her $130,000 to not tell anyone.

"smaller than average"
She wouldn’t know??

LOLOL

If that were true, trump wouldn’t have paid her $130,000 to not tell anyone.

Not true, sometimes it's easier to pay, you really have no clue how the legal system works.

Forum List

Back