Pelosi Drafts New House Rules Outlawing Gendered Terms Like Mother & Father

I am not seeing what is wrong with updating laws to make them more inclusive.

That's because your perception of the definition of "inclusive" means to "exclude those you disagree with"

How do the changes outlined in the OP fit into your conspiracy theory? Who is being excluded?
Who is being excluded?

Thinking people.
Well then what are you worried about? You are included.

Another idiotic move by Pelosi. How long will the Democrats continue to have this tone deaf lightning rod as their leader in Congress?

Yea, it's just about time for her to go buh-bye. But I'll say this for Nancy - She has been THE most effective Speaker in my lifetime.

Eqq1e9kXcAITbPX

Eqq1e9jXUAIP8TC

Give her some credit for creativity. It's something you'd expect to see in the book 1984.

What she is striking is the definition of relatives when it comes to who they in the bouse of reps can hire.
So if she strikes those definitions can they then hire those relatives of theirs as it is no longer defined in the rules they are subject to?
Is she circumventing US law on house of representitive rules of behavior by changing them?
Is yhe US govt now being kept all in the family?

So I guess this means we can stop with the transgender nonsense and how about all the other whining victimhood groups...no more BLM, LGBTQ can all just be referred to as people.

If something says “men”, then women are excluded. Jesus, didn’t anyone read the proposed legislation before commenting?

If it's in reference to men or a man, then that's how you phrase it. If it's about a woman, then that's how you phrase it. Same thing with grandparents, grandchildren, he, she, Aunt, Uncle, mother, father............

My Lord, you leftists have ruined this country to the point we can't even address who we are actually talking about.

Forum List

Back