Pelosi Drafts New House Rules Outlawing Gendered Terms Like Mother & Father

The attack on a person's biological sex and its effects on them will continue, and it's sad. And such moves only continue to promote youth to partake in willing gender dysphoria, whether it's genuine or to be celebrated and worshipped by mainstream leftist institutions.

The bottom line is, these folk have an alarmingly high suicide rate, and that's not simply because of differences and social interactions. I think the dysphoria corrupts a psychological and emotional baseline in so many people. There's a reason why men overall are masculine and women are feminine. These aren't social constructs whatsoever, and they go hand in hand with the physiological differences between men and women. Yet, here we are, electing a president who thinks its good for eight year olds to change genders.. it's sick.

Eqq1e9kXcAITbPX

Eqq1e9jXUAIP8TC

The mad “ice cream witch “ is a megalomaniac psychopath !!!

Another idiotic move by Pelosi. How long will the Democrats continue to have this tone deaf lightning rod as their leader in Congress?

Your people, your side, you own it.
I'm not a democrat. As a liberal, I guess, I do "own" it....much in the same way right wing loons own the school shootings since your political leanings overlap in the same way mine and Nancy's do.

I'm not a democrat.

:laugh:

As a liberal, I guess, I do "own" it....

What is your definition of "liberal?" You seem like an democrat, authoritarian loon.

...much in the same way right wing loons own the school shootings...

Most "school shootings" are perpetrated by non-Whites (democrats). In fact almost all violent crime is perpetrated by non-White (democrats). Do you admit to owning it? :dunno: And do you support the violent crime or condemn the violent crime of your ilk?

Exactly how fruity do the Democrats want America to go?

Aunts and uncles would be changed to "parent's sibling"

I think that's from The Onion or Babylon Bee

I think that's from The Onion or Babylon Bee
Alas, it is not. It is the Democrat party of 2021.

Can you point to a specific article where she said that??

Can you point to a specific article where she said that??
It is implicit in the article. I get that you're not a master of what I sadly assume is your native tongue, but try reading it. I even quoted the specific sentence for those of you with compromised language skills.

One has to feel sorry for Ms. Nancy.

The elderly lady is so desperate to keep the Speakership that she will go to any length to get enough votes.

I guess that she felt kneeling in the Capitol would do the trick, but I hear tell that the vote this year is so close that she has to go bonkers in order to get the vote from so-called "progressives."

Efficient English is offensive to righties? This bill includes all brothers and sisters... this bill includes all siblings. Definitely thread worthy and outrage. 28 letters vs 37. Let’s get mad. Cancel culture bitching from the right.. again.

One has to feel sorry for Ms. Nancy.

The elderly lady is so desperate to keep the Speakership that she will go to any length to get enough votes.

I guess that she felt kneeling in the Capitol would do the trick, but I hear tell that the vote this year is so close that she has to go bonkers in order to get the vote from so-called "progressives."
research the author!! Can you point me to a video where she said that?

Last edited:
Efficient English is offensive to righties? This bill includes all brothers and sisters... this bill includes all siblings. Definitely thread worthy and outrage. 28 letters vs 37. Let’s get mad. Cancel culture bitching from the right.. again.
Which is more efficient, aunt/uncle or parent's sibling? Child or son/daughter, especially after a certain age? Perhaps you find that a word jam like my female parent's sibling of my female parent more efficient than my mother's sister?

I tire of pretentious pricks.

Last edited:

If this is true, it is ridiculous.

This is more about rightwing racism and white grievance politics than Pelosi.

This is more about rightwing racism and white grievance politics than Pelosi.
Really, I think it's more about the idiocy of the left. WTF has racism got to do with it?

As life gets easier and easier our grievances will become more and more petty. If people of the future have nothing to be outraged about they will invent something.

Which is more efficient, aunt/uncle or parent's sibling? Child or son/daughter, especially after a certain age? Perhaps you find that a word jam like my female parent's sibling of my female parent more efficient than my mother's sister?

I tire of pretentious pricks.

Instead of "child" we can use "parent's sibling's sibling's offspring".

Or, for a son, it could be "parent's sibling's sibling's penis affected spawn".

Yeah... that's the ticket...

Forum List

Back