Pelosi flips out on a reporter

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

ABC News Senior Congressional Correspondent Rachel Scott on Wednesday received the ire of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) after repeatedly questioning the former Speaker about President Biden's future as the Democratic party's presidential nominee.

Pelosi Flips Out On ABC Reporter For Asking About Biden's Future: "Am I Speaking English To You?"

Comment:
Pelosi has a short fuse.
She should enroll in an anger management course.
She knows that the Dems are screwed.
They might even lose the Senate.

ABC News Senior Congressional Correspondent Rachel Scott on Wednesday received the ire of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) after repeatedly questioning the former Speaker about President Biden's future as the Democratic party's presidential nominee.

Pelosi Flips Out On ABC Reporter For Asking About Biden's Future: "Am I Speaking English To You?"

Comment:
Pelosi has a short fuse.

/---/ If a Republican had acted that way, he/she would have been called racist, and the outcry for resignation would be deafening.

Comment:
Pelosi has a short fuse.

Pelosi is an evil bitch.

Comment:
Pelosi has a short fuse.

Yes, she belittled that black reporter, asking her if she understands English.

Comment:
Pelosi has a short fuse.

She slurs almost as much as Biden.

Call the glue factory.

Comment:
Pelosi has a short fuse.

She was being kept away from her well known cocktail hour

They are all for criminals and feel that if you won’t do what they want then you are the type of criminal that makes them feel bad and needs punishment

It must be stated, for the good of Americas future and that of all the West and I am not an Ageist (if that is a thing); "how many people are in Americans politics past the age of 80"?

How many have passed away while still in office? I can think of three or four off of the top of my head.

One final note, Trump has been attacked daily for what? Eight years?

One week of attacks on Biden and some of his supporters want the military to knock on reporters doors and throw them in isolation.

Forum List

Back