Pelosi going to Armenia amid renewed clashes with Azerbaijan...The speaker's trip aims to demonstrate support for Yerevan in a spiraling conflict.

Pelosi will visit Armenia this weekend, in the wake of the country's invasion by Azerbaijan...stay safe!

I didn't know the legislative branch of government was commissioned to do commander-in-chief tasks. I thought legislators knew the Constitution is strict on separation of powers. I don't see foreign travel as anything but an open door to corruption if anyone but the executive branch does that in full knowledge and adherence to Constitutional standards.

Hope Pelosi is called by congress to answer for her Queen for a Day overstep.

it seems to me the entire California congressional delegation supports Armenia (Pelosi, Brad Sherman, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Swalwell, Lieu etc) because of the large Armenian contingent in the state

Pelosi will visit Armenia this weekend, in the wake of the country's invasion by Azerbaijan...stay safe!

I think it's been widely understood that America will be opening up as many fronts against Russia as it can manage to do.

The war isn't stoppable now as there is too much to lose by both sides.

That is, by America and Russia. The Ukraine has already lost and is sitting in a position of experiencing the ultimate loss!

Who cares where Nasty goes? I hope her plane crashes.
I care that the Constitution is observed and the truth be known. Ms. Pelosi has this penchant for omeurta so she can really stick it to those she considers the bad guys (gets in her take-a-thon-from-taxpayers career).

I think it's been widely understood that America will be opening up as many fronts against Russia as it can manage to do.

The war isn't stoppable now as there is too much to lose by both sides.

That is, by America and Russia. The Ukraine has already lost and is sitting in a position of experiencing the ultimate loss!
Russia is their ally, Armenia has already requested help from Moscow.....But hey, I'm sure the dems would love to open up a new venue for money laundering.

Russia is their ally, Armenia has already requested help from Moscow.....But hey, I'm sure the dems would love to open up a new venue for money laundering.
I would put minor emphasis on the money laundering. I'm convinced that this war is a much bigger deal than anyone wants to contemplate.

Russia didn't create the world's largest nuclear weapons force and the world's most effective means of delivering it for just keepint it contained while accepting defeat.

it seems to me the entire California congressional delegation supports Armenia (Pelosi, Brad Sherman, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Swalwell, Lieu etc) because of the large Armenian contingent in the state
I am not impressed. EMOTIONALLY----I support
the Armenians against what EMOTIONALLY seems
like islamic aggression to me (????) ANYONE out
there know what Pelousie's stand is?

Forum List

Back