Pelosi says Barr lied to Congress, he committed a crime and should be punished.

Yes Barr lied to congress. But he won't be punished, barr and tramp take care of each other. Don't worry about your 2 fat arses.

Yes Barr lied to congress. But he won't be punished, barr and tramp take care of each other. Don't worry about your 2 fat arses.
Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, still walking free.
AG Holder lied to Congress, still walking free.
Loretta Lynch lied to Congress, still walking free.
Lois Lehner lied to Congress, still walking free.

The only reason why Ugly bitch Nancy is calling AG Barr a liar, is she "knows" that she and the other liberal assholes up on the hill have been lying all along trying to protect the future of the Dimwitocrap Party because the spygate on President Trump is going to bring that Dimwit Party crashing down around her pathetic ears. Shame you are too fucking stupid to know better...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

This a good sign folks.
It means nancy is now against lying to congress!
YUGE development.

What were his specific lies?

Watch the hearing, its on Cspan 3.

We did yesterday when it was live.
Did you?

We did yesterday when it was live.
Did you?

Yep.

Thats fucking rich, Nancy. You withered old lying sack of dog poo.

Speaker Pelosi accuses Attorney General William Barr of committing a crime: 'He lied to Congress'

Nancy, did you demand the same of Clapper when he said the NSA was not spying on Americans?

Why not?
Oh? Barr said...

“No, I don’t. I think I think, I suspect that they probably wanted more put out, but in my view I was not interested in putting out summaries.”

... in response to the question...

“Reports have emerged recently, general, that members of the special counsel’s team are frustrated at some level with the limited information included in your March 24 letter. ... Do you know what they are referencing with that?”

... now we know Mueller sent Barr a letter expressing frustration over Barr refusing to release the summaries from Mueller's report.

It appears Barr may have actually lied to Congress, as Pelosi claims.

The dems are trying to ruin Barr's reputation because they know he is going to find many of them guilty as hell...including their ring master Obama....

Thats fucking rich, Nancy. You withered old lying sack of dog poo.

Speaker Pelosi accuses Attorney General William Barr of committing a crime: 'He lied to Congress'

Nancy, did you demand the same of Clapper when he said the NSA was not spying on Americans?

Why not?
Oh? Barr said...

“No, I don’t. I think I think, I suspect that they probably wanted more put out, but in my view I was not interested in putting out summaries.”

... in response to the question...

“Reports have emerged recently, general, that members of the special counsel’s team are frustrated at some level with the limited information included in your March 24 letter. ... Do you know what they are referencing with that?”

... now we know Mueller sent Barr a letter expressing frustration over Barr refusing to release the summaries from Mueller's report.

It appears Barr may have actually lied to Congress, as Pelosi claims.

What summaries were not released?

The dems are trying to ruin Barr's reputation because they know he is going to find many of them guilty as hell...including their ring master Obama....

This is the winner.

They are trying to destroy him so that when he indicts all of Obama’s criminals, they will say he is lying.

Make no mistake, the Dimms don’t want to know about the corruption that happened with the FISA warrants.

Mueller told Barr that Barr’s summary did not misrepresent the report.

Do you Dimms even know what the fuck you are crying about?

Forum List

Back