Pelosi slams Trump golfing during shutdown. Meadows:"he works harder than anyone. i call him at 5AM"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
why cant we be friends? Trump has tremendous stamina by the way. i wonder where he gets that stamina.

If Schumer and Pelosi would spend their time doing something other than devising ways to get Trump, they might not be so tired all the time.

Maybe Pelosi and the Shoom could play a round of golf with The Donald. That would be the most productive time spent between the Parties in the last 10 years. It would also be hilarious.

why cant we be friends? Trump has tremendous stamina by the way. i wonder where he gets that stamina.

Ol' Scrotum Face Pelosi should spend some money on Anusol and tighten up those wrinkles instead of bashing Trump. Trump took a page from J.D.Rockefeller's, book and is drinking mothers milk at 10 cents per half pint.

Maybe Pelosi and the Shoom could play a round of golf with The Donald. That would be the most productive time spent between the Parties in the last 10 years. It would also be hilarious.
Will never happen, they wouldn't hesitate to call him on his cheating at golf.

I think it telling she is complaining about it before it even happens.

Golfers don't cheat but Chuckie likes a grilled pork chop now and then. Pelosi is too damned stupid to cheat.

Golfers don't cheat but Chuckie likes a grilled pork chop now and then. Pelosi is too damned stupid to cheat.
Trump cheats

Trump cheats
He just drives his cart over the green every once in awhile, he doesn't cheat.

Last two years, but otherwise funny.

did you know?

Crazy Bernie & Cryin Chuck were friends as kids, grew up in the same neighborhood in Brooklyn, went to the same high school

Trump cheats
He just drives his cart over the green every once in awhile, he doesn't cheat.
That's funny.

did you know?

zy Bernie & Cryin ChucCrak were friends as kids, grew up in the same neighborhood in Brooklyn, went to the same high school
The nicknames you use suggest otherwise. However, I'll do a quick googler search and see what I see. Heh?

did you know?

zy Bernie & Cryin ChucCrak were friends as kids, grew up in the same neighborhood in Brooklyn, went to the same high school
The nicknames you use suggest otherwise. However, I'll do a quick googler search and see what I see. Heh?
the high school's name is James Madison high school. i wish you good luck and hope i helped

What do you bet she won’t be curtailing going to holiday parties during the shutdown.

Trump cheats

Prove it!

What do you bet she won’t be curtailing going to holiday parties during the shutdown.

His holiday parties will be at Mar a Lago with friends and family. He will probably also old some kind of events for his security detail and others.

Forum List

Back