Pelosi stripped Trump of his dignity(impeach)Joe stripped him of presidency, Bragg will strip him of freedom, James will strip him of every last penny

Watching these Leftist fools as they keep trying, time after time, to take Trump down is amusing. They'll be absolutely losing their miiiinds when their media sources finally admit he can't be stopped from running AND he has a good chance to win - again :laughing0301:

Donald Trump is a loser fighting a losing battle, my friends

Bring it on, Bitch
FtxYZFUaYAAcL39.jpg

Good leg pull , OP .
But there are some mentally out of balance people who really believe that type of garbage .
And have no idea that they are ill .

LibStain leftist are OK with attacking innocents just as described in the OP. See J6 victims, Trump employees refused banking services, disbarred if you represent Trump, licsense pulled if you prescibe Invermiicepin.

they have zero problem with any of it….but demand you serve home O & black.

Donald Trump is a loser fighting a losing battle, my friends

Trump has survived everything the Trump haters have thrown at him and while it is possible they will find something that will stick It might be wise to not get your hopes up too high.

more precisely...

Pelosi stripped Trump of his dignity (impeached) Badges of honor, not removed.

Joe stripped him of presidency, Faux "election" orchestrated by the FBI and hi-tech oligarchs

Bragg will strip him of freedom, Bragg will lose in the end

James will strip him of every last penny. James has no case

I don't think Trump cares about any of this, all he cares about is being the center of attention.

Forum List

Back