🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi's been consistently out manuevered in aid for the virus. Now she frittered away her chance for state govt aid

did she think Moscow Mitch would suddenly think helping CA Ill and NY pay for the virus treatment was in his interest? Ever since impeachment she's been a day late and dollar short.

Hey benny. Holding up okay? Pelosi overplayed her hand. If she and dems just stuck to virus aid only and not try and overload aid packages with fine arts and trying to change voting etc etc they might well be in a better position at this point.

Pelosi is the best thing that ever happened to Trump's re election hopes....

I'd argue AOC. She is the one who received so much of the early spotlight as for some odd reason, CNN became alt-left and embraced her. Must have paid well for them at the time.

However, it drove the Dems left and gave her far more pull in the party. So much so, that you can almost imagine how much effort she applied behind the scenes to push Pelosi to impeach. It was a horrible decision and only the coronavirus helped some Americans forget.

In the end, Trumps policies of putting America First and confronting China are going to be difficult to beat, especially when so many on the left will NOT support Biden, no matter what.

did she think Moscow Mitch would suddenly think helping CA Ill and NY pay for the virus treatment was in his interest? Ever since impeachment she's been a day late and dollar short.

Hey benny. Holding up okay? Pelosi overplayed her hand. If she and dems just stuck to virus aid only and not try and overload aid packages with fine arts and trying to change voting etc etc they might well be in a better position at this point.
Yeah that was her mistake. She had one card to play and she played it for useless shit. And it may hurt me. My wife's office closed, so she took a job with the state that doesn't pay as much, and she could easily see fuloughs. I mean Miss is in good shape compared to some of the blue states. And pensions even here are underfunded. But that doesn't detract from Ca Ill and NY having devasting costs from the virus. If GA or FL had comparable costs, Moscow Mitch would be trotting out like Secretariat to get them money.

I'm glad we're all breathing. LOL

Instead she and her fellow Hysterical House Dems have consistently tried to impose their un-American and anti-American agenda or as Rep Jim Clyburn casually, perhaps foolishly admitted, use Chinavirus as a "tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision."

Democrats are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

Last edited:

2e7032b7f4a1144a8e88990737227038.jpg

Forum List

Back