Pence denies he is homophobic

These are the principles of Olympism. Its hard to see how Pence measures up to any of this.

Olympic Values & Olympism - Fiji Association of Sports and National Olympic Committee - SportsTG

THE PRINCIPLES OF OLYMPISM

The principles of Olympism, described below, amplify the Olympic values and allow them to be expressed in a way that drives far-reaching social change.

Non-Discrimination. The Olympic Movement strives to ensure that sport is practised without any form of discrimination whatsoever.

Sustainability. The Olympic Movement organises and delivers programmes in a way that promotes sustainable economic, social and environmental development.

Humanism. The Olympic Movement's activities place human beings at the centre of its attention, ensuring that the practice of sport remains a human right.

Universality. Sport belongs to everyone. In all its decisions and actions, the Olympic Movement takes into account the universal impact sport can have on individuals and society.

Solidarity. The Olympic Movement is committed to developing programmes that, together, create a meaningful and comprehensive social response to issues within its sphere of influence.

Alliance between sport, education and culture. The Olympic Movement is committed to promoting the spirit of Olympism, which emerges at the convergence of sport, culture and education.

Rippon wears his fag tag on his sleeve.
How dare he! Only heteros are allowed to wear their straight tag on their sleeve....and those catfishing that they are straight.

"Only heteros are allowed to wear their straight tag on their sleeve"

The majority of Heterosexuals do not go around saying "So how are you? Oh by the way I'm a Hetero I thought I better advertise this to you"

The majority of Homos always have to announce to random people that they are a Homo, they think they are something special when actually they are not anything special and normal people do not give a fuck about what they are.

He's a male figure skater. What, did people think this dude was knee deep in pussy? :dunno:

This below is a male figure skater, could he be anymore faggot looking? No. As SassyIrishLass would say his Hershey Highway obviously gets a lot of traffic :smoke:

upload_2018-1-19_22-9-15.png

So how many categories of sex would you like to have Olympic competitors be divided into? How about men who think they are female dogs and women who think they are male donkeys? Which category do they fall into? And do men and women who think they are chimpanzees have an immediate advantage when it comes to gymnastics?

Mike Pence lashes out at gay Olympic figure skater

“[Rippon]’s accusation is totally false and has no basis in fact. Despite these misinformed claims, the vice president will be enthusiastically supporting all the U.S. athletes competing next month in Pyeongchang.”

How can Pence represent the US at the Olympics when he is such a homophobe ?

Go USA !!

The fag is the one who decided to openly attack the VP. He shouldn’t be representing the USA.

I'll tell you that much, I wouldn't bend over during Olympic competition in front of a gay male competitor, without my ass chastity belt on!

Someone should tell Timmy that thinking homosexuality is a sin does not make you homophobic.

Wait, I just did.

Sport belongs to everyone. In all its decisions and actions, the Olympic Movement takes into account the universal impact sport can have on individuals and society.

How does a bigot like Pence fit into this ?

Sport belongs to everyone. In all its decisions and actions, the Olympic Movement takes into account the universal impact sport can have on individuals and society.

How does a bigot like Pence fit into this ?
Which side to men who think they're women compete on? is it fair to the other women?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Pence denies he is homophobic

Ah, but will he sit down to a meal with a man who is not his wife? :eusa_think:

Yes ogo he probably would because men cannot be a wife, a wife is a female and not a man.

I thought that joke would work. Guess not everybody knows the backstory.

Mike Pence famously will not sit down at a dinner table which involves a female who is not his wife, unless his wife is present. Apparently his self-control is so questionable that he needs a chaperone.

And that's not just a female like you in riding boots with a martini in her hand :wine: --- ANY female. The man is apparently two hundred years old. So we mock him for it. Hence my parody of his hangup.

You may laugh now.

Mike Pence lashes out at gay Olympic figure skater

“[Rippon]’s accusation is totally false and has no basis in fact. Despite these misinformed claims, the vice president will be enthusiastically supporting all the U.S. athletes competing next month in Pyeongchang.”

How can Pence represent the US at the Olympics when he is such a homophobe ?

Go USA !!

He's not afraid of homosexuals. He probably just isn't kewl with their frankenstein/bizarre spiralling/escalating insane sexually-twisted agendas "as identity". Just like most normal people would feel.

Forum List

Back