Pence denies he is homophobic

Can I attend the Hetero Pride parade? I make a Blackened Chicken Mac n’ Cheese that is out of sight. I’ll make Jell-O shots as well, but I am not sure what colors to use?

A majority of gays hate straight people?! :lol:

Well most of the ones at this forum do, we have read the comments for years about Breeders but that's not bigoted of course?

There are like maybe six or so gays on this forum and that in no way means a majority of gays hate straight people overall. It’s dramatic hyperbole. Hells bells, all the people in our wedding party were straight and almost all the guests were as well. lol

Can I attend the Hetero Pride parade? I make a Blackened Chicken Mac n’ Cheese that is out of sight. I’ll make Jell-O shots as well, but I am not sure what colors to use?

If I was organising a Hetero Pride parade you would be welcome, just do not wear:

upload_2018-1-20_19-40-2.png

We are demanding representation and floats in all gay parades. As hets we have that right.

Well most of the ones at this forum do, we have read the comments for years about Breeders but that's not bigoted of course?

There are like maybe six or so gays on this forum and that in no way means a majority of gays hate straight people overall. It’s dramatic hyperbole. Hells bells, all the people in our wedding party were straight and almost all the guests were as well. lol

My Masseur is gay he was doing me yesterday, he's originally from Panama he's very sexy, we adore each other, it's a mega tragedy to humanity that he's such a flaming faggot, although I have told him if the SHTF I said "Darling don't worry, I will save you from being thrown off a rooftop by those Mooselimbs!" :smoke:

We are demanding representation and floats in all gay parades. As hets we have that right.

From what I understand, straight people already march in gay pride parades. I could help you design a float.

I should add I make a difference between the LGBTQ Crowd and regular gays, I know several gays and they do not make the comments that the LGBTQ Crowd make about Heteros.

My Masseur is gay he was doing me yesterday, he's originally from Panama he's very sexy, we adore each other, it's a mega tragedy to humanity that he's such a flaming faggot, although I have told him if the SHTF I said "Darling don't worry, I will save you from being thrown off a rooftop by those Mooselimbs!" :smoke:

My dear friends Smith and Wesson help protect me from any idiot wishing to do me or my family any harm. Admittedly, I am a better shot with a bow, but those are sort of hard to conceal.

From what I understand, straight people already march in gay pride parades. I could help you design a float.

I like the below Lego float....Lego is one of the best things EVAH, apart from Bobsleighing that is :smoke:

869934ee84b35fd3dfb0224eac196f01--parade-floats-lego-lego.jpg

I like the below Lego float....Lego is one of the best things EVAH, apart from Bobsleighing that is :smoke:

Great until you step on one in the dark at 2 AM...been there done that

Great until you step on in the dark at 2 AM...been there done that

Yes I have done that also, not a good happening.

Legos were my favorite toy as a kid. Pittsburgh had a big LEGO event at the convention center a couple years ago and we took my nephews. It was super cool.

Can you link me to a #HeteroMovement float representing in a gay parade?

Would love design ideas. Be creative, be real, be yourself.

I know six gay people, four gay men and two gay women, although I think one of the gay women could be Bi Sexual because we had lunch the other day and she was almost constantly making comments about how good looking so and so man she noticed was, I also add I think two of the gay men could be Bi Sexual because they at random tell me they think I have nice boobies....WTF this is getting confusing. Anyhow they are all great people who do not push The Agenda in anyones faces and they are completely normal in general, also they are all politically Conservative, so yes not all gays are Leftists.

Can you link me to a #HeteroMovement float representing in a gay parade?

Would love design ideas. Be creative, be real, be yourself.

I am not aware of any “Hetero Movement” floats, but I know GSA organizations have marched and made floats in parades.

Mike Pence is not a Homo, we know that you Homos want everyone male and female to all become Homos but it's not happening sorry to disappoint you all.

Yep, us liberal "homos" spend most of our days recruiting young Christian straight kids. :D

Forum List

Back