Pence has a muddled mind/soul.. should have sent elector ballots back to the states as per US Constitution

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Pence was on Hannity last night

I was bored through much of his little speech

didn't learn anything new except that Pence admitted what he did ended his "friendship" with Trump.

which makes Trump look all the better of course :)

He was BS-ing about how "the Lord" (please) guided him and continues to do so. ReallY?

Did the Lord tell him to help the baby killer in chief become the baby killer in chief of the United States?

yeh, God told him that, dontcha know.

No, it was TRUMP who helped stop the baby killing. If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done.. But anyone c an call himself a believer.. Politicians quote the Bible all the time if it appears Scirpture bolsters their agenda.. all it has to do is APPEAR to, though..

Last edited:
Did Hannity admit he urged Trump to stop the attack?

didn't learn anything new except that Pence admitted what he did ended his "friendship" with Trump.

He was BS-ing about how "the Lord" (please) guided him and continues to do so. ReallY?

Did the Lord tell him to help the baby killer in chief become the baby killer in chief of the United States?

But it was TRUMP who helped stop the baby killing. If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done..
You think Pence wanted his house burnt to the ground?

• Banned
Right.. Trump can stop a crowd from doing something

always changing the subject, these libs

and as per usual, they are the first to show up on this kind of topic.. guilty conscience?

No, couldn't be that.. To have a guilty conscience, you need to first have one

But it was TRUMP who helped stop the baby killing. If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done..

Sending shit back was not a Constitutional option.

If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done..

Here is the power the Constitution gives the President of the Senate.

"The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted."

Open and count. No power to object to the states certirfied vote.

That security can handle 1000 thugs?
I don’t know.
It didn’t help Paul Pelosi.
Yes, I think the VP security could handle that many thugs, esp if the local cops are called as well. Heck, as VP he probably could have called out the national guard.

And i seriously doubt there would have been any thugs stupid enough to attack the VP

true, dims are... dim

but still..................

Yes, I think the VP security could handle that many thugs, esp if the local cops are called as well. Heck, as VP he probably could have called out the national guard.

And i seriously doubt there would have been any thugs stupid enough to attack the VP

true, dims are... dim

but still..................
Not everybody related to Pence has that security.

No, it was TRUMP who helped stop the baby killing. If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done.. But anyone c an call himself a believer.. Politicians quote the Bible all the time if it appears Scirpture bolsters their agenda.. all it has to do is APPEAR to, though..

Pence - not a christian - wealthy zionist fascist jew liar ZPF

You think Pence wanted his house burnt to the ground?

And that is why The Country that we grew up in is gone.
Democrats burn cities to the ground when they lose.
Republicans tail gate outside the capital and go on sightseeing walks.

As long as only 1 side is willing to use whatever force is needed to achieve success there will be no opposition to them.

Most politicians have to sell their souls.

Pence is "manufacturered" like fetterman. He is the loser of the family.

Dye his hair silver
Send him to "christian republican candidate school" and fox news will push him 100%

The pence family is worth hundreds of millions.

What is mike's resume?

A tad better if that than fetterman...

Not everybody related to Pence has that security.
i don't think it matters. When you are in charge of running your country, you have to make sacrifices. The way I see things: you do the right thing and if things dont go well, that's just life.. but you have to do the right thing.

How about what Jesus said

He who seeks to save his life will lose it; he who loses his life for My sake will find it

so yeh.. thanks for helping me make the point that I implied in OP, namely that Pence is really not much of a Christian... certainly not in the eyes of Trump fans..

Pence is "manufacturered" like fetterman. He is the loser of the family.

Dye his hair silver
Send him to "christian republican candidate school" and fox news will push him 100%

The pence family is worth hundreds of millions.

What is mike's resume?

A tad better if that than fetterman...
in other words

RINO

i don't think it matters. When you are in charge of running your country, you have to make sacrifices. The way I see things: you do the right thing and if things dont go well, that's just life.. but you have to do the right thing.

How about what Jesus said

He who seeks to save his life will lose it; he who loses his life for My sake will find it

so yeh.. thanks for helping me make the point that I implied in OP, namely that Pence is really not much of a Christian... certainly not in the eyes of Trump fans..
I vote based on policy, not on religion.

Forum List

Back