Pence has a muddled mind/soul.. should have sent elector ballots back to the states as per US Constitution

Pence - not a christian - wealthy zionist fascist jew liar ZPF
LOL

but likely true.

except for the Jew thing.. Is he Jewish? Or do you mean he is like Jews we have seen in the public arena?

I vote based on policy, not on religion.
I would too

except that my religious principles are important to me and when one candidate has policies that are against my religious views (which is: against objective truth), I will not vote for him whether R or D

Fortunately, the R party gives us both good policy AND those policies do not regularly conflict with my religion or my spirituality, if you prefer

And that is why The Country that we grew up in is gone.
Democrats burn cities to the ground when they lose.
Republicans tail gate outside the capital and go on sightseeing walks.

As long as only 1 side is willing to use whatever force is needed to achieve success there will be no opposition to them.
so true

and everyone seems to forget this

or if they don't forget, they just roll over and.. become a rino or what have u

in other words

RINO

Prior to 1998, jews were overwhelmingly dem in large part because the GOP from HW back did not support israel's 67 land grab. HW wanted israel to leave the occupied territories. HW wanted UN defined borders enforced.

Solution - cook up fox news to push ZPFs, zionist people frauds, jews claiming to be christians and others, to take over GOP and pander to SUBs who also were DEMS in the 1980s

I would too

except that my religious principles are important to me and when one candidate has policies that are against my religious views (which is: against objective truth), I will not vote for him whether R or D

Fortunately, the R party gives us both good policy AND those policies do not regularly conflict with my religion or my spirituality, if you prefer
I find 99% of Establishment Rs to be suck ups to Wall Street and not mindful of people at all.

Pence was on Hannity last night

I was bored through much of his little speech

didn't learn anything new except that Pence admitted what he did ended his "friendship" with Trump.

which makes Trump look all the better of course :)

He was BS-ing about how "the Lord" (please) guided him and continues to do so. ReallY?

Did the Lord tell him to help the baby killer in chief become the baby killer in chief of the United States?

yeh, God told him that, dontcha know.

No, it was TRUMP who helped stop the baby killing. If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done.. But anyone c an call himself a believer.. Politicians quote the Bible all the time if it appears Scirpture bolsters their agenda.. all it has to do is APPEAR to, though..

"...per US Constitution"?

Link?

Here is the power the Constitution gives the President of the Senate.

"The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted."

Open and count. No power to object to the states certirfied vote.
I fucking HATE having to agree with BlindPoo. But here he happens to be simply correct.

legislatures have the authority to make election rules
All 50 states legislatures have given the authority to the citizens in the general election in the election laws they passed. They can't hold an election then, not liking the results of the will of the peoples vote, simply abrogate that election.

I fucking HATE having to agree with BlindPoo. But here he happens to be simply correct.
have you read the Constitution?

it is the STATES who decide on election matters, rules, etc.. If there is a problem in understanding what the state in question is saying.. ie whom the state voted for, then the state should be the ones to clear up the matter. there were 2 slates of electors from 7 different states (only supposed to be ONE). In other words, 7 state legislatures were conflicted on who really won.

who the hell is Pence to make that decision for them?

it is the STATES who decide on election matters, rules, etc.. If there is a problem in understanding what the state in question is saying.. ie whom the state voted for, then the state should be the ones to clear up the matter.
Yes. The states decide the rules etc for voting. More specifically, the respective state legislatures decide.

However, once the election has taken place, the Vice President’s duties regarding a Presidential election are clear and very limited. Count ‘em and announce the winner.

The states in this last presidential election did not seek to intervene based on any of the factors you’re discussing. They sent in their ballots and then the VP and Congress did their thing.

You never change. You couldn't just agree could you? You just had to show your ass didn't you?

"I fucking HATE having to agree with BlindPoo"
Nah. The problem is that you are just a very thin-skinned whiner.

Free and solid advice crafted just for you:

Get over yourself.

it is the STATES who decide on election matters, rules, etc.. If there is a problem in understanding what the state in question is saying.. ie whom the state voted for, then the state should be the ones to clear up the matter. there were 2 slates of electors from 7 different states (only supposed to be ONE). In other words, 7 state legislatures were conflicted on who really won.

who the hell is Pence to make that decision for them?
There were no competing slates of certified electors in any of the 7 states.

Forum List

Back