Pence has a muddled mind/soul.. should have sent elector ballots back to the states as per US Constitution

Pence was on Hannity last night

I was bored through much of his little speech

didn't learn anything new except that Pence admitted what he did ended his "friendship" with Trump.

which makes Trump look all the better of course :)

He was BS-ing about how "the Lord" (please) guided him and continues to do so. ReallY?

Did the Lord tell him to help the baby killer in chief become the baby killer in chief of the United States?

yeh, God told him that, dontcha know.

No, it was TRUMP who helped stop the baby killing. If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done.. But anyone c an call himself a believer.. Politicians quote the Bible all the time if it appears Scirpture bolsters their agenda.. all it has to do is APPEAR to, though..

Pence had every right as the President of the Senate to require an audit of the election like they did in 1876.

But he didn't do it. He was a traitor to his country. He allowed the Democrat filth to get away with stealing an election from the American people.

There are many villains of the 2020 stolen election and he was one of them.

Pence was on Hannity last night

I was bored through much of his little speech

didn't learn anything new except that Pence admitted what he did ended his "friendship" with Trump.

which makes Trump look all the better of course :)

He was BS-ing about how "the Lord" (please) guided him and continues to do so. ReallY?

Did the Lord tell him to help the baby killer in chief become the baby killer in chief of the United States?

yeh, God told him that, dontcha know.

No, it was TRUMP who helped stop the baby killing. If Pence were a true Christian and true American, he would have sent the elector ballots back to the states and let THEM thrash it out.. That is what he should have done.. But anyone c an call himself a believer.. Politicians quote the Bible all the time if it appears Scirpture bolsters their agenda.. all it has to do is APPEAR to, though..

I feel like Pence might be a globalist. He seems to lean that way with his actions, while leaning the other way with his words.

Said all 50 States. Not the news. Not what you or I like. The States.
LIAR

That's all I have to say to liars.. just call them on it (and be gone) .. have to call them on it bc others may be paying attn

Question everything libs say because 90% of what they say is a LIE (saying such things as.. i dunno.. Trump was the 45th president is not a lie, although you won't hear them mention such things)

LIAR

That's all I have to say to liars.. just call them on it (and be gone) .. have to call them on it bc others may be paying attn

Question everything libs say because 90% of what they say is a LIE (saying such things as.. i dunno.. Trump was the 45th president is not a lie, although you won't hear them mention such things)

That is the Neo-GOP play book in a nutshell. Just deny everything, point at your opponent and scream "LIAR"

That is the Neo-GOP play book in a nutshell. Just deny everything, point at your opponent and scream "LIAR"

Deny this, uninformed one

notmyfault2020 It is quite possible that you are the biggest idiot to join this board in a good long time. And that's saying something when one considers members like truthmatters and Death Angel.

Deny this, uninformed one
Speaking of uninformed. Did you forget to read your link?

In a press release, the Pennsylvania GOP said Republicans were acting in conjunction with the Trump campaign.

"At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively," Trump campaign Pennsylvania chair Bernie Comfort said in a Dec. 14, 2020, statement. Comfort said it was a "procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward" and "in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters."

"the Arizona GOP said in a December 2020 press release, noting how Democratic electors met in 1960 at the same time Republican electors did the same. "In the end, Hawaii’s electoral votes were awarded to President Kennedy, even though he did not win the state until 11 days after his electors cast their votes."

In Hawaii 1960, there was a valid court challenge to the election results at the time of certification. Which is why Nixon was able to choose the slate from the side that won the court decision and the election in Hawaii. It would not have made Nixon the victor. There were no valid court challenges in any of the 7 states in question in 2020 when the vote was certified, and not one of those states had two slates for Pence to choose from.

In Hawaii 1960, there was a valid court challenge to the election results at the time of certification. Which is why Nixon was able to choose the slate from the side that won the court decision and the election in Hawaii. It would not have made Nixon the victor. There were no valid court challenges in any of the 7 states in question in 2020 when the vote was certified, and not one of those states had two slates for Pence to choose from.
Liar

Even if you ever were to tell the truth, who would know?

After being caught in one lie, hard to believe whether the person is lying or not. That's why I don't say much to libs...

Forum List

Back