🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence to be on Hannity tonight.. Also: Hannity on counting delays

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I can't believe Hannity is having the traitor Pence on his show! Maybe because Hannity invites all kinds of riff raff on2 his show.. even invited Fetterman but of course Fetterman himself knows he is full of it.. and didn't want to be seen on national TV proving it

Anyhow.. then there is talk here from Hannity on the vote counting delays..

I can't believe Hannity is having the traitor Pence on his show! Maybe because Hannity invites all kinds of riff raff on2 his show.. even invited Fetterman but of course Fetterman himself knows he is full of it.. and didn't want to be seen on national TV proving it

What did Pence do that could be considered traitorous?

Is not doing what Trump demands Treason?

you can be a traitor without being guilty of legally-defined treason..

no big surprise you didn't know the difference. Dims are not well educated or informed.
That is simply not true. Where did you go to school? A red state?

Counting delays? I wonder which party creates the perception of cheating? It ain't Democrats. It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win. Why don't they call for audits when they win? Why is that? It's also sadly hilarious how Republicans scare and threaten poll workers to the point that many of them quit - and then complain about how ALL ballots can't be counted on Election Day. There are many legitimate reasons why all ballots can't be counted on Election Day - including state laws.

It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win.
when we see the dimrats complaining when THEY win

we will give a rat's sorry ass

Hell will freeze over before a dimrat actually thinks for himself OR has integrity

Counting delays? I wonder which party creates the perception of cheating? It ain't Democrats. It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win. Why don't they call for audits when they win? Why is that? It's also sadly hilarious how Republicans scare and threaten poll workers to the point that many of them quit - and then complain about how ALL ballots can't be counted on Election Day. There are many legitimate reasons why all ballots can't be counted on Election Day - including state laws.
Again, Dims wrote the book on counting delays and the script it follows.

How is Pence a traitor?

Let me guess he didn’t do what Trump wanted done, so you believe he is a traitor?

Sad how you love a guy that once was best friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton but hate Pence…

i can call the so and so anything I want

free country... well, sort of.. with the baby killing pervert in chief.. who knows?
Trump isn’t President…

Anyhoo, the fact is Pence is the real hero in all this and you are just mad he upheld the Constitution and didn’t do what Trump wanted.

I am sure if Trump was installed as dictator of America you would applaud to it…

How is Pence a traitor?

Let me guess he didn’t do what Trump wanted done, so you believe he is a traitor?

Sad how you love a guy that once was best friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton but hate Pence…
thanks for insulting my intelligence and my integrity.. probably bc you don't have either one and are envious..

In any case, in case someone who really is intelligent is reading this besides you..

Maybe.. just a thought but maybe.. Pence is a traitor for reasons other than

drum roll

Trump

living in dimrats' heads rent-free still

thanks for insulting my intelligence and my integrity.. probably bc you don't have either one and are envious..

In any case, in case someone who really is intelligent is reading this besides you..

Maybe.. just a thought but maybe.. Pence is a traitor for reasons other than

drum roll

Trump

living in dimrats' heads rent-free still
You still didn’t answer the question

You called Pence a Traitor

Prove it

Then....why are you calling him that?
oh, i dunno...

just a little thing like.. hmmm... what should we call it..?

how about this:

he betrayed the VOTERS who had voted for TRUMP rather than the senile pervert baby killing, American-soldier-killing Potato. And people in 7 states knew that Trump actually won and sent a different slate of electors but Pence, the mighty Pence knew better than anyone and chose the fake "president" who did NOT reflect America's desire AND had stolen the election..

typical politician

(not America First, but Swamp First)

RINO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back