Penn State COED spits on Conservative Comedian Alex Stein at protest

If he spit on her, would he be arrested for assault?

YOU BET YOUR ASS. She should be arrested and expelled from Penn State.

SPITTING ON SOMEONE IS LEGAL ASSAULT.

Actually, that might be a boy who spit on Alex. I dont mean to MISGENDER.

Cult, If you do not condemn this act…you spit on Alex yourself.

I would've punched that diseased twat right in the fuckin' neck...

That is one angry lesbian. or boy. or girl pretending to be a boy. or whatever nonbinary means today.

Look at the rage and hate on her face. Leftism is a cult, and it's members are dangerous.

I love and support Alex. No way am I am going to accuse the Pimp on a Blimp of handling it wrong.

His handling of the situtation should not be questioned. The spitting bitch should be arrested and prosecuted and expelled.

I am not going to flame Alex and claim he should have punched the young man. He handled it the way he wanted to.

The Dean of the school does not consider her behavior justification for punishment of any kind.

He won't do anything to upset the students or their families.

Let's face it, colleges are a business. They exist to make money and nothing more. Education is second to making money. And they make money off the students, and by extension donations from students parents.

So they will do nothing in order to not piss off their clients because without students they make no money

We all know in a lot of cases money is more important than ethics, morals, standards, justice, what is right and so on.

As long as students keep paying their fees the schools will let them get away with anything they legally can.

This assault called for a self-defense maneuver that originated from a now-extinct Native American tribe called the 'Slapaho's.

1666798537439.png

'Squaw, you no spit!'

:p

Last edited:
Don't start none won't be none.

Back in the day I saw a woman hit a guy, he laid her out. He walked away
I was raised not to hit a women...unless she made the mistake of chosing to strike 1st. At that point self-defense is appropriate.

Many Liberals / snowflakes don't understand they can disagree, get angry as they want to, stomp, yell, scream at the sky, hold their breath until they pass out ... but at NO time do they have the right to physically touch / assault someone.

Their uncontrollable emotion does not give them the right to deface, loot, burn, firebomb, destroy, attack, assault, or murder anyone.

Before the Rittenhouse case I said it was going to take such an event for leftists to learn the hard way by attacking the wrong person one day. Sure enough, Rittenhouse gets attacked by a bunch of leftists, and it did not turn out the way they planned.

I was raised not to hit a women...unless she made the mistake of chosing to strike 1st. At that point self-defense is appropriate.

Many Liberals / snowflakes don't understand they can disagree, get angry as they want to, stomp, yell, scream at the sky, hold their breath until they pass out ... but at NO time do they have the right to physically touch / assault someone.

Their uncontrollable emotion does not give them the right to deface, loot, burn, firebomb, destroy, attack, assault, or murder anyone.

Before the Rittenhouse case I said it was going to take such an event for leftists to learn the hard way by attacking the wrong person one day. Sure enough, Rittenhouse gets attacked by a bunch of leftists, and it did not turn out the way they planned.

And they still haven't learned from it.

Spitting on someone is disgusting and you deserve to get knocked senseless

There are many thousands just like her infecting college campuses and other workplaces with their insanity.

We need a reckoning. These people aren't able to function in society.

They wont get it until they are lined up in front of a mass grave and watch their neighbors shot…then, in those last moments, they might.

Its not far off.

Stalin sent my Latvian family members to the gulag.

Shit happened over 10 years.

Forum List

Back