Penn State COED spits on Conservative Comedian Alex Stein at protest

What a bitter, shallow bitch. She should be in jail. I hope this radical bullshit results in parents pulling their kids out of this fiasco called a university.
It'll get that way eventually. Evergreen State College in Olympia Washington started doing racist shit like excluding whites and the enrollment PLUMMETED! I laughed.

Get woke, go broke bitches!

Last edited:
He won't do anything to upset the students or their families.

Let's face it, colleges are a business. They exist to make money and nothing more. Education is second to making money. And they make money off the students, and by extension donations from students parents.

So they will do nothing in order to not piss off their clients because without students they make no money

We all know in a lot of cases money is more important than ethics, morals, standards, justice, what is right and so on.

As long as students keep paying their fees the schools will let them get away with anything they legally can.
It's a woman. naturally.

I deleted Twitter in 2015.

I hope people are telling Alex to file assault charges against the guy who spit on him.

THAT IS ASSAULT, AND IF ALEX SPIT ON THAT GUY, ALEX WOULD BE ARRESTED AND CANCELLED.

I sense that she is less than happy.

If she does that to the wrong person, she will get knocked the fuck out.

She is lucky that Alex is a good person.

Whose side would you rather be on? That angry rabid crowd that assaults Alex, or Alex who is laughing and having the time of his life?

I will go with Alex. Who wants to be one of those miserable cult fucks?

Forum List

Back