Pennsylvania and Wildlife

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
After I got back home from Australia two weeks later after I made the mistake of going there...

I went to the Pennsylvania Game Commission and Fish and Boat, and turned over my permits...
And said you can have them, I'm done with them.
They left a REAL bad, god awful taste in my mouth.

They said "oh my god, what happened, you seem very pissed"..

I said... Pissed doesn't describe it... I can't work anymore.
I am so fucking furious that I am a mentally disabled danger, and a fucking nutbag maniac.

I just been disillusioned by the school of hard knocks down in your so called ally, that its about time you got your fucking head out of your ass about...

You have your fucking head in your dick if you think Australia is our friend... they're only our friend because when an Australian becomes Prime Minister, he's gotta deal with the realities that HE IS NOTHING and a fucking NOBODY... and a Pee-On.
If they were much, much more powerful and richer... like Russia or China or Japan... they're NOT our fucking friends, and you BETTER fucking believe that.

They said "We understand you feel sir, but unfortunately, we're not the president"... I said, I understand, I'm not blaming you.
And I gave them my license.

Immediately after that, I took the subway train, and went to the wedge...
The wedge is an outpatient mental health facility.... I told them that I'm brainwashed by Hollywood and I need help.

Spent a whole year going to there twice a week.
Then I went to real estate school.

After I got back home from Australia two weeks later after I made the mistake of going there...

I went to the Pennsylvania Game Commission and Fish and Boat, and turned over my permits...

I am so fucking furious that I am a mentally disabled danger, and a fucking nutbag maniac.

I just been disillusioned by the school of hard knocks down in your so called ally, that its about time you got your fucking head out of your ass about...

You have your fucking head in your dick if you think Australia is our friend... they're only our friend because when an Australian becomes Prime Minister, he's gotta deal with the realities that HE IS NOTHING and a fucking NOBODY... and a Pee-On.
If they were much, much more powerful and richer... like Russia or China or Japan... they're NOT our fucking friends, and you BETTER fucking believe that.

They said "We understand you feel sir, but unfortunately, we're not the president"... I said, I understand, I'm not blaming you.

The wedge is an outpatient mental health facility.... I told them that I'm brainwashed by Hollywood and I need help.

Huh?

Huh?

Exactly.

Forum List

Back