Pennsylvania family commits murder and suicide because trump lost in 2020

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is bizarre. Tell me again that MAGA is not a cult.

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.
They left notes and not one of them mentioned Trump you retard further this is the third thread on this.

they waited three years to do it?

it’s sad that in xiden’s america people are suffering so much they are resorting to killing them selves…but it’s sadder that the demafasict are trying to blame an election from three years ago

Is your life that empty?
i’m doing ok. but i see many of my fellow americans suffering due to xiden’s war on the working class…record inflation, gas prices…people unable to retire…this is why as record number of people polled say they are worse off today then they were before xiden talking office

i’m doing ok. but i see many of my fellow americans suffering due to xiden’s war on the working class…record inflation, gas prices…people unable to retire…this is why as record number of people polled say they are worse off today then they were before xiden talking office
For most people the president will never do anything to directly affect their lives in any meaningful way. If things are going badly blame the people making the most money. Even that is simplistic but it's more accurate than blaming your troubles on just one guy.

There is nothing in the article to suggest the 2020 election result had anything to do with this. Your obsessive need to lie about stuff like this is what is cult like.
They wrote a note Sherlock! The authorities know why they died, but they will not release the details. The killed themselves cause the fat, Loser....Lost.

Bowling is a cult.

It's probably because Pennsylvania voted a retard for Senator. Good night everyone!
This was a seat that the repubs should have won. The lost it because your messiah chose a loser. trump is the biggest loser the GOP has ever had.

For most people the president will never do anything to directly affect their lives in any meaningful way. If things are going badly blame the people making the most money. Even that is simplistic but it's more accurate than blaming your troubles on just one guy.
good point…it was two years of a demafacist congress to go along with him…

good point…it was two years of a demafacist congress to go along with him…
You can't turn it off and be real can you? That means you are in the same doomsday cult as the people in the story.

This was a seat that the repubs should have won. The lost it because your messiah chose a loser. trump is the biggest loser the GOP has ever had.

excalibur, they left a note. That is why the authroities know the suicide was related to trump's loss. Nut cakes!

Forum List

Back