Pennsylvania family commits murder and suicide because trump lost in 2020

They wrote a note Sherlock! The authorities know why they died, but they will not release the details. The killed themselves cause the fat, Loser....Lost.
YES they did and none of the notes mention Trump liar.

excalibur, they left a note. That is why the authroities know the suicide was related to trump's loss. Nut cakes!

Again the Left is making shit up

This is all what the family said!

"The West Manchester Township Police Department has since said that notes left inside the house indicate that the family recently made a "joint decision" to end their lives. Police believe Deborah Daub shot and killed her husband and then was shot and killed by Morgan, who died by suicide. Police said there were no signs of forced entry or struggle and no evidence that anyone else had been present.

An investigation into the deaths has been closed."

I am a survivor of the bowling cult. It started innocently with a trip to the alley church. I used borrowed balls and rented shoes. Soon I was listening to the guy at the pro shop who slowly got me into getting my own ball, gloves and shoes. I even got my family into it and we'd go to the alley church once a week to join the congregation that was split into foursomes. Then the high bowling priests would pit each foursome against the other with the promise of higher rewards. (trophies) while they fleeced us of our earnings to PAY for it!! The cult was so intense, I would emulate the bowling motions even when I wasn't at the alley!!

Luckily, all that arm swinging caused injury to my wrist and I had to stop. The deprogramming was intense.....watching bowling on TV helped. After a while I was able to extricate my family from the cult. Today, our bowling balls serve as yard ornaments as a stark reminder of what could have been.

MAGA is definitely a Cult....worshipping one man over loyalty to the country.
the dembots are the cult…blaming one election from three years ago for a family suffering today under the demafascist war on the working class

it’s shamelessly pathetic

This is bizarre. Tell me again that MAGA is not a cult.

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.
anything like this is sad but to give your life to such a worthless cause is sadder still.

They wrote a note Sherlock! The authorities know why they died, but they will not release the details. The killed themselves cause the fat, Loser....Lost.
Yes there was a note there usually is with a suicide that does not change the fact nothing in the article states or even suggest the 2020 election was the reason for the suicide. Only a pathetic liar and really sick son of bitch would post it was and you have proven yourself to be both.

This was a seat that the repubs should have won. The lost it because your messiah chose a loser. trump is the biggest loser the GOP has ever had.
Both candidates are losers, and one with stroke damage impairing thought and speech. On the flip side .. this is Biden's guy .. much like several other diversity hires throughout his administration and judges that don't even know basic aspects of the constitution for a life-long career as a federal judge.

You say the authorities know why they died which implies that you are saying you don't. So why are you saying it was because Trump lost?

This is bizarre. Tell me again that MAGA is not a cult.

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.

Absolutely nothing was mentioned in the local papers around here indicating, hinting or insinuating the family's suicide pact related in any way to Donald Trump or his loss of the presidential election in 2020. This article however is a premiere example of mainstream media gaslighting the American people . . . oh so imperceptibly (almost) leading people to believe the worst possible lies. Only a fucking ghoul would dance a jig on the graves of their fellow Americans.

Absolutely nothing was mentioned in the local papers around here indicating, hinting or insinuating the family's suicide pact related in any way to Donald Trump or his loss of the presidential election in 2020. This article however is a premiere example of mainstream media gaslighting the American people . . . oh so imperceptibly (almost) leading people to believe the worst possible lies. Only a fucking ghoul would dance a jig on the graves of their fellow Americans.
It’s the bowlin’ I tell ya!

Both candidates are losers, and one with stroke damage impairing thought and speech. On the flip side .. this is Biden's guy .. much like several other diversity hires throughout his administration and judges that don't even know basic aspects of the constitution for a life-long career as a federal judge.
So how many indictments has the Biden Administration had? You are just reaching because your messiah is on the way down. I can't blame you.

So how many indictments has the Biden Administration had? You are just reaching because your messiah is on the way down. I can't blame you.
You're using that to justify unqualified diversity hires? federal judge candidates that don't know basic constitutional language? lol .. besides, we've been hearing this for 7 years .. so let me guess .. they really got him this time? Right? Not my messiah, although he sure has your attention more than mine.

Forum List

Back