Pennsylvania family commits murder and suicide because trump lost in 2020

Americans are not suffering because Trump isn’t President. They’re suffering because Helium *Joe is.
if you call the lowest unemployment rate since man landed on the moon, suffering...ok...

Makes me wonder how full of shit you Trumpers were when you kept telling us about unemployment rates under Trump...

Guess it really is about worshipping a man, not how well the people in the country are doing...

if you call the lowest unemployment rate since man landed on the moon, suffering...ok...

Makes me wonder how full of shit you Trumpers were when you kept telling us about unemployment rates under Trump...

Guess it really is about worshipping a man, not how well the people in the country are doing...

Balloon *Joe created over a million jobs at the end of Covid. Its true! He really did!

You're using that to justify unqualified diversity hires? federal judge candidates that don't know basic constitutional language? lol .. besides, we've been hearing this for 7 years .. so let me guess .. they really got him this time? Right? Not my messiah, although he sure has your attention more than mine.
Naw...you are MAGA. The orange lips give you away.

Balloon *Joe created over a million jobs at the end of Covid. Its true! He really did!
I don't believe presidents create jobs.....but since you dic suckers put all of your justification for worshiping Trump on unemployment numbers back then....why not keep that same energy for unemployment numbers now??

Remember when you morons kept pretending to care about black unemployment? Those numbers are even better under Biden, how come y'all aint celebrating it??

Again, its almost like Trumpers are just full of shit altogether...

Naw...you are MAGA. The orange lips give you away.
Funny how the president that nominates a significant number of non-white men to the judiciary is being attacked as appointing unqualified people...

It's almost like right-wingers really don't give a fuck about anything but maintaining a country that is centered on whiteness.....

This is bizarre. Tell me again that MAGA is not a cult.

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.
I can't add anything that hasn't already been said.
Dumb ass.

Last edited:

Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.
Ok...MAGA is not the cult, jimboliar and his America hating Reich are.

Funny how the president that nominates a significant number of non-white men to the judiciary is being attacked as appointing unqualified people...

It's almost like right-wingers really don't give a fuck about anything but maintaining a country that is centered on whiteness.....
Good. All you blacks are criminals.

A federal judge nominee that doesn't know basic Constitution components (specifically Article II and Article V) is not qualified to be a federal judge .. they would be making decisions without leverage the foundational component.

Funny how liberals focus on diversity hires instead of basic facts to qualify an individual. Liberals prefer credentials instead of qualifications.

A federal judge nominee that doesn't know basic Constitution components (specifically Article II and Article V) is not qualified to be a federal judge .. they would be making decisions without leverage the foundational component.

Funny how liberals focus on diversity hires instead of basic facts to qualify an individual. Liberals prefer credentials instead of qualifications.
You keep harping on this nominee, but I am inclined to believe that if this "nominee" was already on the bench....they are competent......

I also don't take morons like you seriously when you were once a full throated supporter of Bush Jr (and if you lie and say you wasn't, just know you can lie to me, but not yourself) -- a person who nominated someone to the Supreme Court so unqualified, even a dic sucker like you can't defend it ...

I know you choose to believe that...

But if all of us blacks are criminals......

What does that make a black Trump supporter? A moron and a criminal ?
No those people aren't really black. As a liar you know that.

You keep harping on this nominee, but I am inclined to believe that if this "nominee" was already on the bench....they are competent......

I also don't take morons like you seriously when you were once a full throated supporter of Bush Jr (and if you lie and say you wasn't, just know you can lie to me, but not yourself) -- a person who nominated someone to the Supreme Court so unqualified, even a dic sucker like you can't defend it ...

It's a pattern of the Biden administration .. and using your logic .. all Supreme Court justices had previous judicial experience, except Elena Kagan. :D

Slander, instead of emotion and lack of facts, means you already lost the debate .. cheers!

I don't believe presidents create jobs.....but since you dic suckers put all of your justification for worshiping Trump on unemployment numbers back then....why not keep that same energy for unemployment numbers now??

Remember when you morons kept pretending to care about black unemployment? Those numbers are even better under Biden, how come y'all aint celebrating it??

What on Earth are you babbling about?

#becauseitsacult

Because repubs, particularly MAGA repubs, are hypocritical assholes.

This is a bitter way to underscore the misery of the Biden years. Many families are in misery, cold, hungry, unable to afford heat or food though both were plentiful last year. It might be that authorities have targeted one or more children for gender transition and set surgery dates for mutilation.

It's a difficult time to live through. This family wasn't strong enough to fight.

Forum List

Back