Pentagon: Clinton should be canned

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
someone needs to duc tape that hole in her face

Clinton divulged Top Secret nuclear security intelligence to tens of millions of worldwide television audience viewers Wednesday night during the third presidential debate, according to high-ranking Department of Defense personnel.

Clinton, responding to opponent Donald Trump and a question posed by debate moderator Chris Wallace, boasted specific and “damaging” details about the United States’ nuclear response time to retaliate during a nuclear attack.

Pentagon: Hillary Clinton Should Be Arrested For Leaking Top Secret Nuclear Intelligence on National TV

story

here's another liberal idiot pointing out the man that hold's the codes:

moron's leading idiot's. I swear Liberal's are the true American terrorist's

Clinton divulged Top Secret nuclear security intelligence to tens of millions of worldwide television audience viewers Wednesday night during the third presidential debate, according to high-ranking Department of Defense personnel.

Clinton, responding to opponent Donald Trump and a question posed by debate moderator Chris Wallace, boasted specific and “damaging” details about the United States’ nuclear response time to retaliate during a nuclear attack.

Pentagon: Hillary Clinton Should Be Arrested For Leaking Top Secret Nuclear Intelligence on National TV

story

And Washington has been the main terrorist organization.

upload_2016-10-22_13-5-55.png

story

Your source is horseshit!

Both the AF's Minuteman III and the Navy's Trident missiles are solid fuel for a purpose; fast launch in just a few minutes after the codes are initially received!

Time to launch is a known few minutes and was released years ago when the Minuteman I went online as a Psyops ploy back during the cold war as part of MAD paradigm!

Last edited:

story
The article referring the Defcon Alert was raised said it would take 15 minutes to respond to a nuclear attack at that level.

Both the AF's Minuteman III and the Navy's Trident missiles are solid fuel for a purpose; fast launch in just a few minutes after the codes are initially received!

Time to launch is a known few minutes and was released years ago when the Minuteman I went online as a Psyops ploy back during the cold war as part of MAD paradigm!

story

and that's gonna stop a launch?? hey moron they already changed the launch time on their computers

We've gone over this bullshit right wing lie in a few threads already

story

DEFCON 3: US nuclear attack warning ‘upgraded to level 3’ as Moscow prepares for WAR

We have gone from DEFCON 5 to DEFCON 3. Bombers ready to take off in 15 minutes, missiles on launch warning.

DEFCON 3: US nuclear attack warning ‘upgraded to level 3’ as Moscow prepares for WAR | The Geller Report

story

Again? This shit has been addressed repeatedly on this board, and in real life.

story

DAMN !!!! Russia and China have been spending millions to find out if the response time was 3, or 4 or 5 minutes, and Hillary gave it away.......LOL

Forum List

Back