Pentagon: Clinton should be canned

and that's gonna stop a launch?? hey moron they already changed the launch time on their computers
Can you decode that fucking jumble of words, both part 1 and part 2, and how it relates to your POS OP?

can you decode a planet turned into a burned cinder?? your ass is gone to
That has not a fucking thing to do with either my initial post to you OR your piece of shit OP, loser! I responded to this bit of sophiostry in your OP;
Clinton divulged Top Secret nuclear security intelligence to tens of millions of worldwide television audience viewers Wednesday night during the third presidential debate, according to high-ranking Department of Defense personnel.
You've had two bites at the apple, but you will not address that bit of bullshit you posted! Either respond to that horseshit of your OP or go piss up a rope!

Last edited:
and that's gonna stop a launch?? hey moron they already changed the launch time on their computers
Can you decode that fucking jumble of words, both part 1 and part 2, and how it relates to your POS OP?

That has not a fucking thing to do with either my initial post to you OR your piece of shit OP, loser! I responded to this bit of sophiostry in your OP;
Clinton divulged Top Secret nuclear security intelligence to tens of millions of worldwide television audience viewers Wednesday night during the third presidential debate, according to high-ranking Department of Defense personnel.
You've had two bites at the apple, but you will not address that bit of bullshit you posted! Either respond to that horseshit of your OP or go piss up a rope!

give the Pentagon a call numb nuts. she's a high security risk. the C at the top of her emails stands for Clinton.

give the Pentagon a call numb nuts. she's a high security risk. the C at the top of her emails stands for Clinton.
In other words, your OP is bullshit like I said in my first post. Another Keyboard Commando's mask ripped away! Slink back under your rock!

In other words, your OP is bullshit like I said in my first post. Another Keyboard Commando's mask ripped away! Slink back under your rock!

in other words wait for the bright flash then kiss your ass goodbye

Canned or caned?
I like the way you think.
how about first one, then the other.
we could put her in a carnival and let people pay a dollar per whack.
The money collected could be used to help the families of the people she and her group murdered in Benghazi

"The Pentagon" said this? Like what? Like the building spoke?

I apologize for asking such tough questions.
thats ok, we have all come to expect you to make some totally stupid comment when your party is caught once again engaging in an act of terrorism or some anti american activity.
Please dont apologize when you do it, even with todays technology, there are still limits to bandwith

thats ok, we have all come to expect you to make some totally stupid comment when your party is caught once again engaging in an act of terrorism or some anti american activity.
Please dont apologize when you do it, even with todays technology, there are still limits to bandwith

The OP says 'the Pentagon' says...

Who/what is that?

The OP says 'the Pentagon' says...

Who/what is that?
you see, we all know that you are deflecting, if by any chance you really didnt know what that meant, you would be too retarded to actually ask in the first place.
Is ok, its not like the smart people here haven't been trying to tell you how corrupt and traitorous your party is.This could be a breakthrough, just maybe you can learn enough to vote for someone other than the criminal whore hillary on election day.
since you dont like the Honorable Donald Trump, perhaps you can cast a vote for the third party candidate?
It could be good therapy for you and if lucky, the start of a new life, a life of self respect and contentment
I feel so good when I help the mentally handicapped. Thanks for letting me advise you.

She didn't have the intent to divulged secrets, neither did Biden, they just did it knowing there will be no consequences.

She didn't have the intent to divulged secrets, neither did Biden, they just did it knowing there will be no consequences.
when considering the position of president of the U.S, do you think that someone divulging secrets with or without intent because they arent able to think quick enough, is a sign of them being fit or not fit for the job.
I would say that they were not fit, they should be in a job that requires less need for security, maybe they could be employed at a Day Kennel for dogs with rich owners?
I would say a day care for children but then there are cases of illness or family situations that should not be shared.

I wrote about this a while back, with links included. --

Several years ago during a hearing John Kerry read from a TS document, revealing the identity of an under-cover CIA agent, causing the CIA to scramble to get the agent out before he was killed. Kerry was NEVER punished - no censure, no loss of security clearance...nothing.

Also sevetal years ago, during a Senate Hearing about tge use of classifid information. To make a point a liberal Senator read from a SECRET document...illegally. Again, no punishment, no loss of aecurity clearance.

Recently Conservatives have brought up examples of people going to jail for as much or less than Hillary did, such as the ex-Navy sub engineer, Patraeus, and the General.

Sorry, Consercatives but as my 1st 2 examples...and Hillary's case...showed, NONE OF THEM were / are POLITICIANS.

If you haven't noticed, politicians have Un-Constitutionally elevated themselves both above and exempt from the laws that apply to us...and we let them do it.

when considering the position of president of the U.S, do you think that someone divulging secrets with or without intent because they arent able to think quick enough, is a sign of them being fit or not fit for the job.
I would say that they were not fit, they should be in a job that requires less need for security, maybe they could be employed at a Day Kennel for dogs with rich owners?
I would say a day care for children but then there are cases of illness or family situations that should not be shared.

Neither the nuclear launch time, nor the carrier of the football are "secrets".

The article in the OP is bullshit.

I didn't know the time nor would we know who carried the codes. That said what point was she trying to make?

I didn't know the time nor would we know who carried the codes. That said what point was she trying to make?
actually if the president is out somewhere, its pretty easy to find the guy carring the "footbal", its a rather large suitcase (I beleive its manufactured by Halburton) and is never far from him. I imagine that if we just looked at pictures of the president in public, we would be able to see that suitcase and make out the person that is holding on to it.
Interesting note, the case includes options for nuclear launches all the way from just sending one missle somewhere to releasing the full arsenal at once, they one that carries it has been trained to assit the president in making the right choice should it ever come to a nuclear strike.

Did the building itself say that about Hillary

Everything else seems to say "sources"

The fact that you didn't know doesn't make it a secret.

As for the guy carrying the launch codes, look for the uniformed serviceman with an enormous leather briefcase who follows the President and VP everywhere they go. They're not hard to spot.

Forum List

Back