People are 'Choosing' to Identify as Handicapped!

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Where do we draw a line on this mental health issue? We already having doctors mutilate bodies over mental illness are we going to continue this trend? People are so insecure and mentally unable to cope with reality that we are now making excuses for these mental illnesses. Let's doctors don't continue to give in to the mentally ill.

people have been choosing to be mentally handicapped since the anti christ first gave them the red maga hats to mark their foreheads as his own.

I wonder if they can get a handicapped tag?

LOL.....I bet they can in WV, I firmly believe they had them out with scratch-off and smokes. ;)
Its easy to get a handicap tag. You just get a progressive doctor to cut your legs off. Not chopping off their legs would make them suicidal. What reasonable doctor would deny this "life saving" surgery?

Last edited:
Willie_Wonka - imperfect_constitution.png

People are generally evil, cowardly and self serving. In Canada, there are far too many who are also blindly obedient and cerebrally challenged, unconcerned with human rights while pretending they are. This type of activity doesn't surpise me at all. Any angle to exploit, our "role models" do precisely the same.

Last edited:
oh, thos hays skillfully knitted by their wearers for the price of yarn? whats a maga hat? $50 or has he gone up?
Doubtful. More like mass produced by lefty bought and paid for protest organizers.

oh, thos hays skillfully knitted by their wearers for the price of yarn? whats a maga hat? $50 or has he gone up?
If they are choosing this perhaps the ADA started as good intention, and somehow is now corrupted and putting those not handicapped in the rear.

Sorry, folks, but I am a very experienced knitter and I've never knitted a "hay".

Somebody find me a "hay" pattern and I'll knit it.

people have been choosing to be mentally handicapped since the anti christ first gave them the red maga hats to mark their foreheads as his own.
That's all you got out of the article, interesting.

Where do we draw a line on this mental health issue? We already having doctors mutilate bodies over mental illness are we going to continue this trend? People are so insecure and mentally unable to cope with reality that we are now making excuses for these mental illnesses. Let's doctors don't continue to give in to the mentally ill.

If we're going to accept transgender people, we need to accept transable and transracial people, too.

Not shocking since they found out they can bring their turkeys on the plane with them as long as they call it a "comfort animal"

How does the left justify all the resources being wasted on trans mental appeasement?

Forum List

Back