People are going to jail.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
At 32:45, he begins to summarize what's been going on with the Durham investigation into the origins of the Trump Russia collusion witch hunt.

Oh wait. There's more.

Last edited:
1595356495169.png

When Trump talked about the swamp, he talked about a lot of people who forgot how to smile a long time ago. And per chance when they had the chance to get out and remember how, did not. Power and/or money is a powerful attraction.

Get a rope.
Hanging is too good for them.
Sleep deprivation in solitary confinement with wall to wall
plexiglass TV screens -all Trump, 24/7.....
Speeches, interviews, campaign rallies, Apprentice reruns....
At high volume.

I had the car in the shop and they had on the Golf Channel...if you ever wanted me to give up the nuclear launch codes, just sit me in front of the Golf Channel, I'll tell you EVERYTHING

I had the car in the shop and they had on the Golf Channel...if you ever wanted me to give up the nuclear launch codes, just sit me in front of the Golf Channel, I'll tell you EVERYTHING
Golf. A notch above bowling and badminton for your viewing enjoyment.
I would do an Epstein for sure.

Get a rope.
Hanging is too good for them.
Sleep deprivation in solitary confinement with wall to wall
plexiglass TV screens -all Trump, 24/7.....
Speeches, interviews, campaign rallies, Apprentice reruns....
At high volume.
OK. But only for a month.

Then we get to feed them feet first into a tree shredder.

You gotta time it so that they live long enough so that they are dying from shock and blood loss just as you get to the head.

Those we can save and shrink and make into some sort of lawn game for the White House like croquet. Or maybe a real cool mobile to hang the Oval Office.

Hillary can pay for all their commissary items.

Speaking of the witch, I heard the Hillary Clinton life size dummy is a big seller over in Libya. (for target practice)

Forum List

Back