People Power funding the Wall

How much from Mexico?
Lots of Latino names on the donor list. Feel free to check it out.
And they are ALLLLLLLLL valid/real people too. :71:
Their money is valid/real.

Unlikely…

upload_2018-12-20_6-37-45-png.235741

Just a brief sampling of the “donors"

Yesterday I was able to see who gave as it says above there in the graphic. The Go Fund Me page doesn't seem to allow that any longer; or at least I can't figure it out.

Can someone look on the page and see if you can access the donor list?

The United states spends Billions of dollars every year to defend the borders of nations all around the world but we can't even defend our own without the corrupt entrenched that makes money from open borders shouting like stuffed pigs.....

Stuffed Pigs? lol
Have you ever heard an over fed pig at dinner?....sounds just like Nancy Pelosi and Schumer the new war mongers....

Stuffed pigs don't make sounds--much like other stuffed animals.

The metaphor is "squealing like a stuck pig".

What does a stuck pig sound like? Well, mention to a trumper that Hillary got 3M more votes and you'll get a passel of Trump supporting pigs squeaking at you.

The United states spends Billions of dollars every year to defend the borders of nations all around the world but we can't even defend our own without the corrupt entrenched that makes money from open borders shouting like stuffed pigs.....

Stuffed Pigs? lol
Have you ever heard an over fed pig at dinner?....sounds just like Nancy Pelosi and Schumer the new war mongers....

What does a stuck pig sound like? Well, mention to a trumper that Hillary got 3M more votes and you'll get a passel of Trump supporting pigs squeaking at you.

Or remind Demoncrats that it takes 270 Electoral votes to win the election...…...

Stuffed Pigs? lol

11149623_10204363661366168_477507813091460322_o.jpg
Yum!

Stuffed Pigs? lol

Or remind Demoncrats that it takes 270 Electoral votes to win the election...…...

See what I mean?

Eight million so far in three days...

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Here is why it is a trustworthy project:

"• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve."
upgrading Ellis Island could pay for itself.
Carnival sideshows are rarely profitable.

Stuffed Pigs? lol

Actually, where I live you'll get pointed AND laughed at, then patted on the head and sent outside to play.

Stuffed Pigs? lol

Yum!

You do realize the part with the apple is Schumer and the back half is Pelosi???

Stuffed Pigs? lol

Yum!

You do realize the part with the apple is Schumer and the back half is Pelosi???

I'd say one ass cheek is Pelosi and the other is Schumer. The whole thing kinda looks like a cross between Trump and Charlie Rangel.

Stuffed Pigs? lol

Yum!

I'd say one ass cheek is Pelosi and the other is Schumer. The whole thing kinda looks like a cross between Trump and Charlie Rangel.

And there's your TDS showing again...….you really need to have that checked out

Yum!

Told ya, mention Hillary getting 3M more votes and Trumpers squeal like stuck pigs. Thanks for proving my point.

Told ya, mention Hillary getting 3M more votes and Trumpers squeal like stuck pigs. Thanks for proving my point.
Nancy could have had 50 million more votes and the results would have been the same.

Dontcha know, winners don't need to squeal......except with laughter at the poor losers who really squeal

hurt-today-696x488.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Luke_Crywalker.jpg

Young-Woman-Crying-AP-640x480-800x434.jpg

and you know I could go on all day posting whining & squealing faces of Hillary losers....

Oh and here's a Trump squealer....

1e2y1x.jpg

Dontcha know, winners don't need to squeal......except with laughter at the poor losers who really squeal

hurt-today-696x488.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Luke_Crywalker.jpg

and you know I could go on all day posting whining & squealing faces of Hillary losers....

1e2y1x.jpg
Hillary still got 3 million more votes than the blob. Happy Kwanzaa

hurt-today-696x488.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Luke_Crywalker.jpg

1e2y1x.jpg
Hillary still got 3 million more votes than the blob. Happy Kwanzaa

yeah you guys keep saying that like it means something.....and whats really hillaryous is that you all know damn well the popular vote doesn't win elections,

So :funnyface: neener, neener…….get over it.

Ya'll better figure it out quick cause the next election is less than 2 years away. "We the people" are sick & tired of the regurgitated bullshit. So if you don't come up with a better candidate than what's out there now, you'll be stuck with Trump another 4 years. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back