People Recieving Ballots Already Filled Out For DEMOCRATS

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
'They literally stole my vote': Investigation underway after voters claim they received ballots that were filled out in Fayette County

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

Fayette County prosecutors are investigating reports of at least four incidents of voter fraud, according to Fayette County District Attorney Rich Bower.

Bower said two voters received mail-in ballots that were already filled out and two ballots were found at the election bureau already opened.

Bower said the ballots that were already filled out and arrived at homes 40 miles apart, which he says means they are not isolated incidents.

"They literally stole my vote," said Delmas Fike.

Fike said when his mail-in ballot arrived, each Democrat was already selected.

'They literally stole my vote': Investigation underway after voters claim they received ballots that were filled out in Fayette County

FILTH!

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

Fayette County prosecutors are investigating reports of at least four incidents of voter fraud, according to Fayette County District Attorney Rich Bower.

Bower said two voters received mail-in ballots that were already filled out and two ballots were found at the election bureau already opened.

Bower said the ballots that were already filled out and arrived at homes 40 miles apart, which he says means they are not isolated incidents.

FILTH!
Not one leftist here will care and all of them will justify it based on their hate.

We were good...Very good.

I guess we're going to get a deluge of these types of stories. Poll workers wearing blue will be "voter intimidation" before its over.

I've received campaign literature made to look like absentee ballots from BOTH sides with the candidates filled in.

I had already sent in my absentee ballot, so I just laughed and shredded them.

Lol..they are talking about 2 ballots. Yeah, TWO. And they were caught. Save this moronic false outrage for your dinner table.

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

FILTH!

LOL! Keep whining and playing the victim, Trump Terd! LOL!

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

FILTH!

Without actual facts, it's a coin flip as to who the ballots supported.

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

FILTH!

No it is not a coin toss. You don't even know that. "Without actual facts" nobody knows dick. Go ahead and ban me Fuck Face.

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

FILTH!

No it is not a coin toss. You don't even know that. "Without actual facts" nobody knows dick. Go ahead and ban me Fuck Face.

No it is not a coin toss.

until they open and count the absentee ballots, no one knows, FOR A FACT, who they are for.

So YES, it's a coin flip.

(psst, I no longer have the ability to ban you, so fuck off)

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

FILTH!

No it is not a coin toss.

until they open and count the absentee ballots, no one knows, FOR A FACT, who they are for.

So YES, it's a coin flip.

(psst, I no longer have the ability to ban you, so fuck off)
God Damn It! I wanted you to ban me! I can't even troll you anymore? This is no fucking fun.

psst, guess what, I'll fuck off anyway!

FAYETTE COUNTY, Pa. —

FILTH!
Not one leftist here will care and all of them will justify it based on their hate.
WIN at ANY cost. The mantra of powerless people with no integrity.

Forum List

Back