Pepper Spraying Lockdown and Maskless Offenders Should Be Legal Self-Defense

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?

Last edited:
Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family by when a person approaches you and your loved one not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
Go right ahead, I'll be a witness for the prosecution when they charge you with assault and battery. Even worse if the person you pepper spray results in an anaphylactic reaction resulting in death........ That's not to mention the civil law suits you'd be subject to. :thup:

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family by when a person approaches you and your loved one not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
I knew you were a greaseball, but a wimp too, eh?

You better hope the person you just peppered sprayed hadn't already had the disease, gotten over it, built up an immunity, and is also a conservative carrying a gun who is immune to all the fear mongering on the TEE VEE.

whatever.jpg

Pepper Spray assaulting someone just because they walk past you without a mask on because you think they might have a 1 in 80,000 chance of having a virus which you have a 1 in 300 chance of picking up off of him then a 1 in 5,000 chance of getting sick from then a 1 in 47,000 chance of dying from is like saying you're afraid of going outside because of the 1 in 350,000 chance that lightning will strike out of the clear blue sky and hit you, or you won't have kids because of the 1 in 500,000 chance it might be born with a birth defect.

Do yourself a favor and just stay inside because if you spray someone, I hope they ram that bottle down your throat then sue the living bejesesus out of you.

Go right ahead, I'll be a witness for the prosecution when they charge you with assault and battery. Even worse if the person you pepper spray results in an anaphylactic reaction resulting in death........ That's not to mention the civil law suits you'd be subject to. :thup:
Wouldn't the person being pepper-sprayed and or shot be deemed a physical deadly threat?

Wouldn't the person being pepper-sprayed and or shot be deemed a physical deadly threat?
I think I'll say the same thing of you. As I approached you, I felt threatened that you looked like someone about to assaault me with Cayenne Spray so I shot you in self-defense. Threat averted.

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
as long as shooting back is also legal,,,

You Liberals just love pepper spraying fellow citizens in the face don't you?
People use pepper spray every day.
Whats the problem?
Spray me and find out. I dare you.
So, if there is a mandatory order, and everyone is wearing a mask, you, being a rough and tough internet badass can ignore the order and infect anyone and everyone you want and nobody better mess with Mr. Internet Badass?

I can't speak for anywhere else, but masks are not required in St. Johns County in Florida. And, if they were, you'd be shit outta' luck because no one has them for sale.

In that scenario, pepper spray would be considered an unwarranted attack, and a lot of us carry guns...

You Liberals just love pepper spraying fellow citizens in the face don't you?
People use pepper spray every day.
Whats the problem?
Spray me and find out. I dare you.
So, if there is a mandatory order, and everyone is wearing a mask, you, being a rough and tough internet badass can ignore the order and infect anyone and everyone you want and nobody better mess with Mr. Internet Badass?
The bitch can try.

Great!!!
I'm just gonna say you tried to incapacitate me in order to do God knows what at my trial.....if there is one.
Get your affairs in order.

Great!!!
I'm just gonna say you tried to incapacitate me in order to do God knows what at my trial.....if there is one.
Get your affairs in order.

It would be perfectly understandable for you to believe that you were the victim of an unprovoked attack and, as such, relied on the concept of "escalation of force".

I know I would...

Forum List

Back