Pepper Spraying Lockdown and Maskless Offenders Should Be Legal Self-Defense

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family by when a person approaches you and your loved one not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
Go right ahead, I'll be a witness for the prosecution when they charge you with assault and battery. Even worse if the person you pepper spray results in an anaphylactic reaction resulting in death........ That's not to mention the civil law suits you'd be subject to. :thup:
Wouldn't the person being pepper-sprayed and or shot be deemed a physical deadly threat?

Well If thats the case I can shoot every liberal I come in contact with right?

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
as long as shooting back is also legal,,,
Shooting back would not be legal. You would be instigating the situation by ignoring a mandatory order during a declared emergency and guilty of making or attempting to make a deadly assault by potentially infecting me and my family. Of course, if circumstances and time allowed, I would be obligated to warn you to stay away as I displayed and pointed the pepper spray and gun at you.

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family when a person approaches you and your loved ones for not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?

You should maybe want to equip yourself with a few scientific facts before you go off half cocked and looking all stupid.
Spherical shaped virus cells like covid 19 are very small, on the order of 20-30 nanometers. This is very very small. Too small infact to be seen with an optical microscope. That size is the same as the wavelength of ultra violet light so it takes an electron microscope just to see one.
By comparison a smoke particle is measured in microns or an order of magnitude, x1000, larger. Masks do absolutely no damn good as far as protecting you from the virus. It's like wearing a piece of chicken wire fencing over your face and it makes about as much sense.

You Liberals just love pepper spraying fellow citizens in the face don't you?
People use pepper spray every day.
Whats the problem?
Spray me and find out. I dare you.
So, if there is a mandatory order, and everyone is wearing a mask, you, being a rough and tough internet badass can ignore the order and infect anyone and everyone you want and nobody better mess with Mr. Internet Badass?

I'll tell ya what,when the government can supply a readily available supply of N95 masks you can open your cock holster.
Until then go fuck yourself.....or get ventilated.

Whats the problem?
Oh yeah, running up and pepper spraying someone walking down the street because he isn't wearing a mask. What could be wrong with that. For starters why don't you pepper spray yourself in the face and you might figure out part of the problem.

I can't speak for anywhere else, but masks are not required in St. Johns County in Florida. And, if they were, you'd be shit outta' luck because no one has them for sale.

In that scenario, pepper spray would be considered an unwarranted attack, and a lot of us carry guns...

Same here in Houston.

Whats the problem?
Without hesitation.

You're pretty tough with your pepper spray.... :auiqs.jpg:
So how tough are you with several .45 rounds in your chest?
You Trumpoholics are delusional and live in fantasy worlds.

Shooting back would not be legal.

It absolutely would be.

You're not charged with upholding the law. So, if such a law existed, your rights extend to defending yourself and your loved ones, which could easily be accomplished simply by removing yourself from the immediate area of the guy without the mask. What would that be? Ten feet?

If you chose to use pepper spray then you've chosen to escalate a situation which didn't need to be escalated. And, if that person's means of defending himself was a firearm, you'd probably stand a better than average decent chance of being aerated...

This is such a winning message for you all going into Spring and Summer just before the election. Really, stick with your Perpetual Quarantine, BLOOD ON YOUR HAND, you want people to die screeching. People will love the constant reminders, don't you think?

I mean pepper spraying people not wearing masks.

THAT is a winner :up:

Shooting back would not be legal. You would be instigating the situation by ignoring a mandatory order during a declared emergency and guilty of making or attempting to make a deadly assault by potentially infecting me and my family. Of course, if circumstances and time allowed, I would be obligated to warn you to stay away as I displayed and pointed the pepper spray and gun at you.

What a tough guy

These folks are set to be CREAMED in November. I'm here for it

Actually I had the disease and have the antibodies so I can not spread the disease. There goes your panicking

Rant on fatty

Whats the problem?
Oh yeah, running up and pepper spraying someone walking down the street because he isn't wearing a mask. What could be wrong with that. For starters why don't you pepper spray yourself in the face and you might figure out part of the problem.
Who said anything about running up to someone and pepper-spraying?

Are you going to behave like this for the rest of your life? Because you will end up committed

Should you be allowed to defend yourself and your family by when a person approaches you and your loved one not wearing a mask when in an area where one is required? Why wouldn't self-defense be appropriate? Should you backup your pepper spray with a handgun? How can "Stand your ground" be applied in today's circumstances?
Go right ahead, I'll be a witness for the prosecution when they charge you with assault and battery. Even worse if the person you pepper spray results in an anaphylactic reaction resulting in death........ That's not to mention the civil law suits you'd be subject to. :thup:
Wouldn't the person being pepper-sprayed and or shot be deemed a physical deadly threat?
That would be a hard sell in court because you would have to prove the person(s) you assaulted did in fact pose an "immediate" deadly threat not a perceived one. If the person you sprayed died as a result you'd be facing at minimum a charge of manslaughter depending on State law. Then you have those who pepper spray has little to no affect on, they'd probably just kick your ass.
I'm former law enforcement, do yourself a favor and don't be stupid.

Maybe you should just call the police.
I mean thats what you pinheads recommend when an intruder has entered your house.

Maybe you should just call the police.
I mean thats what you pinheads recommend when an intruder has entered your house.

I call the police and tell them to bring the coroner

I think people should start doing that so the 2A-ers can get some target practice while they're locked out of their ranges.

win-win.

ETA: Ignore what Ringel says. He's a party-pooper.
Well, generally speaking, LEO's are poorly informed about laws and low IQ individuals.

Whats the problem?
Without hesitation.

You're pretty tough with your pepper spray.... :auiqs.jpg:
So how tough are you with several .45 rounds in your chest?
You Trumpoholics are delusional and live in fantasy worlds.

Well then...you can make my fantasy come true by spraying me with pepper spray.
Of course you'll end up with so much lead in you your boyfriend can use your dick as a pencil.

Forum List

Back