Per the AP. New Worked Related E-mails HIllary Failed to Turn Over as Required by Law. Rut-Roh

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Rut-row....

News broke today that the Hilldabeast had work related e-mails on her private server that she failed to turn over per Federal Law. You may also recall a Federal Court judge had Hillary sign a legal document under penalty of perjury two months ago stating she had turned over all work related e-mails.

So....we now have factual evidence Hillary has committed perjury. Here is the story from AP. Can't wait for all the USMB Progtards to comment.

Officials: More work emails from Clinton's private account

Hillary in trouble with the law? Of course not. It doesn't apply to her. She gets to break it with impunity

Interesting day in the news, really shows me how things work.
some woman gets arrested for making a video saying its time for blacks to fight back. Might or might not have been a serious threat.
Hillary violates federal law, commits acts that could be considered treason, defies judges, commits purjury and still gets to pretend she is running for president.

Obama riding her dirty just like he rode John Ryan

Obama's dirty tricks regarding Ryan may have also cost Ryan his marriage to :
Jeri Ryan.. who played :
Seven of Nine (born Annika Hansen) is a fictional character who appears in seasons four through seven of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: Voyager. Portrayed by Jeri Ryan, she is a former Borg drone who joins the crew of the Federation starship Voyager.
Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 4.08.07 PM.png

Waiting for the pending Justice Dept Indictment. :D
Keep waiting
Clintons never get called out for their illegal activities.

I agree...but since Obama has obviously orchestrated the Hildabeast's downfall; I assume he let the indictment happen and let her twist in the wind until his last day in office when he issues a pardon.

Poor...poor Hildabeast. :(

2514179818_158792801p5s1VCVb_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back