perfect example of MSM bias against whites

Why do blacks commit crimes at higher rates?

Lots of reasons.. mostly due to poor guidance from black parents.

Lack of personal responsibility, importance of education, and hard work, and a victimhood mentality being promoted amongst their culture.

Rap music is another reason. Advocating criminality, drug use, promiscuity, and materialism..That shit is cultural/societal poison.

There's plenty of reasons..I am sure you know what they are, but just asked because you are trying to deflect to some nebulous reasoning of "system racism" bullshit.

Facts of the matter is black folks not raising their children to become criminals is not the fault of the government, or white people.

Lack of personal responsibility, importance of education, and hard work, and a victimhood mentality being promoted amongst their culture.

Rap music is another reason. Advocating criminality, drug use, promiscuity, and materialism..That shit is cultural/societal poison.

There's plenty of reasons..I am sure you know what they are, but just asked because you are trying to deflect to some nebulous reasoning of "system racism" bullshit.

Facts of the matter is black folks not raising their children to become criminals is not the fault of the government, or white people.

How do we improve the situation?

....you can't fix stupid....

Do you think black people are poor and commit a lot of crime because they're stupid? Is it not possible that more security and education opportunities would have profound impacts on their culture?
...most of the blacks that commit crimes [ murder-rape-robbery ] are not highly educated
....gong to a store and committing armed robbery is something a stupid person would do--plain and simple

education: doesn't work if the culture/parents/neighbors/etc are not good .....it's more dynamic and complicated than what you think

.....first of all, they have to accept that there is a problem and it's definitely-undeniably NOT the cops fault

....all this MASSIVE effort/etc from blacks going into when a cop justifiably or even questionably kills a jackass CRIMINAL
...but when an INNOCENT black child is killed = NOTHING!!!!!!!
see the problem????
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
--what do blacks worry about?? white supremacists

...most of the blacks that commit crimes [ murder-rape-robbery ] are not highly educated

Ignorance and stupidity do not always go hand in hand.

education: doesn't work if the culture/parents/neighbors/etc are not good .....it's more dynamic and complicated than what you think

Security and education will help.
.....getting back to the OP--I've put out MANY examples of how biased the MSM is regarding interracial crimes in other threads....even had a specific thread on it

.....first of all, they have to accept that there is a problem and it's definitely-undeniably NOT the cops fault

A bunch of angry old white conservatives are not going to convince black people to look inward rather than outward. That kind of growth will have to come from within black communities over time. What else can be done to help?

Ignorance and stupidity do not always go hand in hand.

Security and education will help.
here --FACTS!!!!! not MSM bullshit of interracial crimes--HERE--this will put it in perspective:

whites are 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders - 234
black on white murders - 514 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEN times the rate
but what does the MSM always put out???!! WHITE MURDERS BLACK

blacks commit HATE crimes at TWICE the rate
..but what does the MSM put out??? STARBUCKS = white HATE crime/etc =when race has NOTHING to do with it

no--blacks eat/shit/think/dream/etc RACE all the time

You don't speak for black people. Maybe race is important to them because there are still people alive that remember not being allowed to vote or buy shit at certain places because of their skin color.
Ohhhh. You mean a blood grudge held against the descendants of those who may or may not have committed a wrong but share characteristics of those who did.

I looked into it. Still don't give a shit.

A bunch of angry old white conservatives are not going to convince black people to look inward rather than outward. That kind of growth will have to come from within black communities over time. What else can be done to help?
Take the ones committing the crimes and put them down like rabid animals. Continue until the ones still living decide to be human beings.

Let me guess. You support the burn loot murder bunch.

Are you black? If not..then you can't do anything. It's not white people's, or the government's job to teach black people how to raise their children better.

White libs are the fucking most racist people on the planet. You treat black people like pets that possess no ability to take care of, or provide for themselves.

You are the reason black people are doing so poorly.. because you think just giving these folks everything for free (like we have done for generations), and telling them they are all victims that cannot do anything without your white guilt assistance, is what they need to succeed.

When in reality what those people need to do is learn to change their own culture to better themselves.

Are you black? If not then you can't do anything. It's not white people's are the government's job to teach black people how to raise their children better.

The black people aren't going anywhere. It would benefit all of us to improve society if we can.

All of them. Think of it as weed pulling.

You believe that for black people all crimes should be punishable by death? I can't imagine why anybody would think you're racist.
I don't care what people think. I have no sympathy, no empathy. Calling me racist is like calling me a galflingeroster. It has no real meaning.

The black people aren't going anywhere. It would benefit all of us to improve society if we can.

You go try, and help some ghetto blacks not be thug criminals by telling them the honest truth...

That the urban thug ghetto mentality black's have is at fault in this situation, and they need to make the corrections within their community to change the destructive nature of their culture..then come back, and tell us how it went.

You go try, and help some ghetto blacks not be thug criminals by telling them the honest truth...

That the urban thug ghetto mentality black's have is at fault in this situation, and they need to make the corrections within their community to change the destructive nature of their culture..then come back, and tell us how it went.

How do you feel about people like the other dude posting that thinks black people should be put to death for any crime? Do you think he's helping at all?

Forum List

Back