Perfect Questions For Trumpers

Obamagate rants by the President and Rwinger media sound so desperate it makes them look stupid.
How long this will last is your guess.
Remember, the 2020 election will be a referendum on Trump.
Also, he will be running against Joe Biden. Remember?

"Vanity Fair reporter Gabriel Sherman, however, writes on Twitter that Trump’s conspiratorial ramblings about Obama fall apart at the slightest scrutiny."

“Serious question for Trumpers: why would Obama ‘SPY’ on Trump campaign but not do anything with the info?” he asks rhetorically. “Put another way, why would Obama WH go to extreme lengths to break the law but not help Hillary win? That’s the dumbest conspiracy of all time.”

Anything to distract from covid. Trump has long been envious of Obama.
Link please. I disagree 100%. Critical does not equal envious. I am critical of that moron JoeB. I am not envious of him whatsoever.

Obamagate rants by the President and Rwinger media sound so desperate it makes them look stupid.

"Vanity Fair reporter Gabriel Sherman, however, writes on Twitter that Trump’s conspiratorial ramblings about Obama fall apart at the slightest scrutiny."

“Serious question for Trumpers: why would Obama ‘SPY’ on Trump campaign but not do anything with the info?” he asks rhetorically. “Put another way, why would Obama WH go to extreme lengths to break the law but not help Hillary win? That’s the dumbest conspiracy of all time.”

Link please. I disagree 100%. Critical does not equal envious. I am critical of that moron JoeB. I am not envious of him whatsoever.

It's not a matter of being critical - it is more a matter of obsession and obsessively comparing himself and Obama even 3 yrs into his term.

It's a subjective claim - there is no way to quantify envy objectively, but it's behavior distinctly different than his predecessors.

This opinion piece concludes with:
Trump seems terrified that history will look more kindly on Obama’s presidency than on his own.

Washington (CNN)He made up a story about President Barack Obama trying "11 times" to call Kim Jong Un. He expressed suspicion of Obama's post-presidency Netflix deal and book deal. He claimed he, "not Obama," captured ISIS prisoners.
President Donald Trump mentioned his predecessor's name 10 times in one Cabinet meeting two weeks ago. All 10 were unprompted.

Trump has had a years-long fixation with Obama that predates his presidential campaign. But it has appeared to intensify in recent months, at least judging by the frequency of his public disparagement.

October capped a five-month stretch in which Trump talked or tweeted about Obama far more than he did at any other point in his presidency.

Trump used Obama's name 106 times in June, the most of any month of his presidency; 80 times in October, his third-highest monthly total; 68 times in July, his fourth-highest monthly total; 61 times in August, his fifth-highest monthly total; and 51 times in September, his ninth-highest monthly total.
Over the five-month period, Trump mentioned Obama an average of 2.4 times per day. If you add in his 69 mentions of the "previous administration" or "last administration," it was 2.8 times per day.

It's not a matter of being critical - it is more a matter of obsession and obsessively comparing himself and Obama even 3 yrs into his term.

It's a subjective claim - there is no way to quantify envy objectively, but it's behavior distinctly different than his predecessors.

Trump seems terrified that history will look more kindly on Obama’s presidency than on his own.

Washington (CNN)He made up a story about President Barack Obama trying "11 times" to call Kim Jong Un. He expressed suspicion of Obama's post-presidency Netflix deal and book deal. He claimed he, "not Obama," captured ISIS prisoners.
President Donald Trump mentioned his predecessor's name 10 times in one Cabinet meeting two weeks ago. All 10 were unprompted.

Trump has had a years-long fixation with Obama that predates his presidential campaign. But it has appeared to intensify in recent months, at least judging by the frequency of his public disparagement.

October capped a five-month stretch in which Trump talked or tweeted about Obama far more than he did at any other point in his presidency.

Trump used Obama's name 106 times in June, the most of any month of his presidency; 80 times in October, his third-highest monthly total; 68 times in July, his fourth-highest monthly total; 61 times in August, his fifth-highest monthly total; and 51 times in September, his ninth-highest monthly total.
Over the five-month period, Trump mentioned Obama an average of 2.4 times per day. If you add in his 69 mentions of the "previous administration" or "last administration," it was 2.8 times per day.
Post and CNN are notoriously anti Trump.

I disagree with your opinion. We often conflate dislike with envy. I don't envy the Leftists on this site. I do dislike them.

One must remember or go back and study Donald Trump before he was President and if you did you must know no one can be better than him.

It is just how Donald Trump rolls and who he is, and he want more people to admire him than those that admire Obama...

Truthfully I can not stand either and prefer to have a Beer with George W. Bush while watching Football or Baseball and Ike is the only President I can say I admired...

I disagree with your opinion. We often conflate dislike with envy. I don't envy the Leftists on this site. I do dislike them.

We can disagree, it's based on opinions anyway. But I think there is clearly an obsession there.

We can disagree, it's based on opinions anyway. But I think there is clearly an obsession there.
I think it is revenge as he blames him for the Russia Collusion crap.

Remember when Obama said, "at least I'll go down as a President"?

That was awesome!!!
On a network Late Night TV show..

Or the correspondents dinner where Obama joked about Trump.....bet Hillary wished he hadn't.

Raises a really good question why would the Obama administration break laws to spy on someone for political purposes if no one thought he had a chance at winning.

Raises a really good question why would the Obama administration break laws to spy on someone for political purposes if no one thought he had a chance at winning.

I wouldn't be surprised if he spied on several of the other Republican possibilities.

What did they find on Jeb!

Serious question for Trumpers: why would Obama ‘SPY’ on Trump campaign but not do anything with the info?” he asks rhetorically. “Put another way, why would Obama WH go to extreme lengths to break the law but not help Hillary win? That’s the dumbest conspiracy of all time.”
They were over confident

No one in lib la la land gave trump a chance of winning

Besides, Hillary was going to bury the wrongdoing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he spied on several of the other Republican possibilities.

What did they find on Jeb!
Colfax doesn't understand the concept of a Plan B....amazing.

Serious question for Trumpers: why would Obama ‘SPY’ on Trump campaign but not do anything with the info?” he asks rhetorically. “Put another way, why would Obama WH go to extreme lengths to break the law but not help Hillary win? That’s the dumbest conspiracy of all time.”
They were over confident

Why break the law for no reason? Your attempt at ascribing a motive makes zero sense.

They were over confident

Why break the law for no reason? Your attempt at ascribing a motive makes zero sense.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? They didn’t think they would get caught and if they found something juicy they could besmirch the opposition.

Simply because first and foremost Obama was a slave to the globalist elite party.

They were over confident

Why break the law for no reason?

They broke the law to get dirt on their opponent.
It would have been buried if she won. No risk.

She was the most qualified candidate ever.....how could she lose?

Good grief, WAPO and CNN?

No wonder you're clueless.

Find out about Rice's email to herself yet? Try OAN....they broke the news yesterday morning

They were over confident

This theory defies all logic.
One, the dirt was never used. The application wasn’t even approved until two weeks before the election. Carter Page was only tangentially involved in the campaign and had left well before the warrant was issued.

They were over confident

One, the dirt was never used. The application wasn’t even approved until two weeks before the election. Carter Page was only tangentially involved in the campaign and had left well before the warrant was issued.
be was a useful target because the lib news media would always refer to him as “former trump advisor”

They were over confident

be was a useful target because the lib news media would always refer to him as “former trump advisor”
He was a “former Trump advisor” by Trump’s own assertion, but we know for a fact he had little to do with the campaign.

So the plan to get Trump was to file a FISA warrant on a tangential figure 2 weeks before the election? Seems like that doesn’t quite make a lot of sense.

They were over confident

He was a “former Trump advisor” by Trump’s own assertion, but we know for a fact he had little to do with the campaign.

So the plan to get Trump was to file a FISA warrant on a tangential figure 2 weeks before the election? Seems like that doesn’t quite make a lot of sense.
The anti trump lib news media always linked page to trump in every report

Forum List

Back