Perfect, succinct video showing the validity of the Covid vaccine, and how the media covered it....

Russell Brand. The former Mr Katy Perry. LOL. Just proves that some people will listen and grab on to anything or anyone....no matter how batshit crazy they are. :auiqs.jpg:

Russell Brand. The former Mr Katy Perry. LOL. Just proves that some people will listen and grab on to anything or anyone....no matter how batshit crazy they are. :auiqs.jpg:

You're funny.

So if a clown told you, "don't put a fork in an outlet" you would laugh at his advice because he's a clown?

You're wholly unable to separate message from messenger?

Oh wait....I think I see the problem

irony-meter.gif

LOL. Well, triggered the usual suspects. I expected this thread to get sent to the basement or the ct folder.

Again, you people will believe anything and call it "science". No matter what nincompoop is shoveling it. :)

LOL. Well, triggered the usual suspects. I expected this thread to get sent to the basement or the ct folder.

Again, you people will believe anything and call it "science". No matter what nincompoop is shoveling it. :)

Unfortunately, this mRNA junk science has injured and killed millions and is continuing to kill.

Forum List

Back